Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Banos, CA Now has a Tea Party Against Amnesty

Los Banos, CA Now has a Tea Party Against Amnesty scheduled for November 14, 2009. The event will be 11am -1pm at
    Los Banos County Park
    903 East Pacheco Blvd. (Located between south 7th St. and south 9th Street)
    Los Banos, CA

This event has been added to our Events List page and our maps. Please visit us on the web and sign up to show your national support at www.againstamnesty.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE ARE GROWING ! I'm trying to get one going here in my area, but won't say where until it happens.

W and his crew know .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    WE ARE GROWING ! I'm trying to get one going here in my area, but won't say where until it happens.

W and his crew know .
    Sounds good, but if you want to do this I highly advise you to get locked in NOW.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W and his crew know .
    Sounds good, but if you want to do this I highly advise you to get locked in NOW.

W

I called several Tea Party folks here today . Left mesaage with 5 and talked to 2 . One is here now reading the threads and the other is going out of town .

Others work and will hopefully call me this evening .

I'm asking them all to get at least 10 people tell them to get 10 and help me form Tea Party Against Amnesty .

I plan to get out later and see if I can bring some in off the streets or in parking lots . Wish I had a printer last time I had copies made and passed them out at Tea party Express.

W and his crew know .

W

I called several Tea Party folks here today . Left mesaage with 5 and talked to 2 . One is here now reading the threads and the other is going out of town .

I'm asking them all to get at least 10 people tell them to get 10 and help me form Tea Party Against Amnesty .

I plan to get out later and see if I can bring some in off the streets or in parking lots . Wish I had a printer last time I had copies made and passed them out at Tea party Express.
    I understand, but you are going about it the wrong way from my perspective.

We are encouraging all organizers to internalize their motivation and not externalize it. Nobody should be making their decision to have one of these or not based on the participation of other groups.

By doing so, you are asking other people to lead instead of leading yourself.

By doing so, you are in fact handing veto power to other groups or creating the possibility where the apathy, disinterest, hesitancy of others to control the situation.

If you want to organize event, then do it, set it in motion, then invite others to support it.

What you are doing now is exactly what we are trying to get people NOT TO DO.

W

W and his crew know .

W

I understand, but you are going about it the wrong way from my perspective.

We are encouraging all organizers to internalize their motivation and not externalize it. Nobody should be making their decision to have one of these or not based on the participation of other groups.

By doing so, you are asking other people to lead instead of leading yourself.

By doing so, you are in fact handing veto power to other groups or creating the possibility where the apathy, disinterest, hesitancy of others to control the situation.

If you want to organize event, then do it, set it in motion, then invite others to support it.

What you are doing now is exactly what we are trying to get people NOT TO DO.

W

Ok I understand .But I'm just seeing if I can find those interested in it first .

But tell me how to do it the way you want it done . I sure don't want to do something wrong that ould hurt our cause . You can PM me or say it here whatever suits you .