Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I grew up with the Yankees, and it was a big deal for Roger Maris to come from North Dakota!

It's no longer an American game - it's gone "international" like everything else, another sign of the much-worshipped "globalism".

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    I grew up with the Yankees, and it was a big deal for Roger Maris to come from North Dakota!

It's no longer an American game - it's gone "international" like everything else, another sign of the much-worshipped "globalism".
    You but now the hypocrisy says that a Brazilian player is more accepted then an American player from the Midwest!!! Excuse me while I lose my breakfast!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

OH PLEEZE! Why do they have to ruin everything? They are taking the All-American game and twisting it into a hispanic event. I guess next they will be singing a "spanish version" of "Take Me Out To The Ballgame". This is just too much!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    OH PLEEZE! Why do they have to ruin everything? They are taking the All-American game and twisting it into a hispanic event. I guess next they will be singing a "spanish version" of "Take Me Out To The Ballgame". This is just too much!
    ...........I think that has been done.........

As well as a spanish version of the AMERICAN anthem!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

As american as baseball and apple pie?

Los Mets es un mal deportes.

There's my kindergarten-level Espanol for ya.

:P

Seriously though, it's pathetic. Everything John Rocker said was absolutely correct and the fact that the idiots in this city reacted the way they did demonstrates the low collective IQ of the Big Apple, which-when combined with a high level of moral indignation-has disastrous consequences.

Rocker is supporting an English first initiative-I forget the name of the website-IIRC. Heard him discuss the issue on the Radio Chick Show a year back.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12