Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voice mail messaages

Many of the yes voting Senators have space on voice mail now. Leave a Sunday message. I call every Sunday because I want to do my part in starting their week with misery. Of course, I continue to make them miserable all week. Anyone have info as to how our campaign is doing?

Good work "Shelvapreston" Stay on them, I'm still calling also and throwing in "LOST".(Killing two birds with one stone)
    I do think they re getting affraid to put the AG'S bill out there,We will probably get new information from Numbers USA on Monday morning!!

LOST passed the House so we must stop it in the Senate!

------ACTION ALERT! ------
    ACTIVIST...."AG'S JOB BILL RAISES IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN" PLEASE MAKE CALLS, E-MAILS AND FAXES!!
    NOW!!!
    Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-88376.html
    "LOST"(LAW OF THE SEA TREATY) NEEDS DEFEATED!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-89278.html
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Voice mail messaages

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    Many of the yes voting Senators have space on voice mail now. Leave a Sunday message. I call every Sunday because I want to do my part in starting their week with misery. Of course, I continue to make them miserable all week. Anyone have info as to how our campaign is doing?
    Many patriots are outraged at the return of AgJOBS. It has been tried before, most recently as part of the Grand Amnesty Compromise in June. LOST has ben floating aroung since the Reagan administration as the third world pirates and the U.N. have been signing up all the "jealousy" nations onto it. Of course, they are the ones that stand to benefit tremendously from it if they can reach into the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. taxpayers pockets. Now they have a real chance of getting it passed by the U.S. into law because of all the globalist politicians imbedded in the Congress. The American people largely are unaware of this UN attack on our sovergnity because of the total MSM blackout on the issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I finished emailing and started calling on LOST earlier today.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I finished emailing and started calling on LOST earlier today.
    Thanks, butterbean! You ROCK!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Giving away the store, and the ocean, too: www.dailyinterlake.com/articles/2007/11 ... umns01.txt
    Please note, ALIPACers - you can leave comments on this column!

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Please note, ALIPACers - you can leave comments on this column!
    Unfortunately mine was deleted!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    We have a very short time until both AgJOBS and LOST hit the Senate floor for votes. Of course, everyone here is aware of both of these issues but there are millions of Americans who have their head in the sand, unaware, and/or apathetic. If we can just reach a few of them and get them to act or spread the word, it can only help our cause. Below, I have listed a letter that I sent to newspapers in my area. Maybe they will print it, maybe they won't. If they do, great! Someone who had no idea ofthese isues will then be informed and maybe even spured into acting.

Will you join in? You can use my letter exactly as written, modify it, or if you like, compose your own. But, why not give it a shot? Send in a letter to the newspaper in your area and who knows, maybe it will get printed. You know the old saying..."nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Letter to Editor:

Amnesty again and Sovereignty lost

The Senate is again up to its usual scheme of working against American citizens and to the detriment of our country. Two important issues will be decided very soon. The first is the AgJOBS amendment, which will give amnesty to over 3 million illegal alien agricultural workers and their families. It would also let those farmers and agribusiness corporations who illegally employed them off the hook, as well. The second is the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST). This would subjugate our Constitution to the U.N. and severely impair our sovereignty. It is the first step toward World Government. Time is short to contact the Senate and express your outrage at these measures. Be involved and let them know what you think.

I used your letter and sent it to the local paper. They printed it today. I have had several phone calls (all positive so far) wanting more info. I have refered them to ALIPAC.US. Even had one call from another area paper. Thanks zeezil for the use of your letter. I am not good at putting my thoughts on paper and you said it very well. Any more we can use?
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12