Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

thereez wrote:

If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?
    The fact that you put the question out there indicates that you may be conflicted on the issue. Bush has no morals. Don't lower yourself to his level, friend.

MW
    Over two weeks after the incident, Christopher Sanchez, an investigator with the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Inspector General, received a call from a Border Patrol agent in Wilcox, Ariz. The agent's mother-in-law had received a call from Aldrete-Davila's mother in Mexico telling her that her son had been wounded in the buttocks in the shooting.
    Sanchez followed up with a call of his own to the smuggler in Mexico.
    I'd like to know a little more about this DHS Sanchez character and the BP agent from Wilcox, Ariz. The connection between the Wilcox BP agent and the Aldrete-Davila family sounds a bit suspicious to me. If the drug smuggler's mother knows an agents mother, then you can bet the agent is, or has probably been, associated with the drug smuggler. Perhaps over the next few days Lou will discuss this connection in detail. I'm not questioning the Wilcox BP agents integrity (not yet), I just want more details.

Also, why did the Wilcox BP contact Sanchez directly and not his/her supervisor? Sure seems to be a convienient connection between some of these folks and their families.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I tohught it was the 9 dead people case

There wouldn't be 9 dead people if they went about commimg here legally.....or if there weren't human smugglers doing a crime and helping them commit a crime and if they didn't try and run from the law as well. I know it's a deep concept......but no-one is entitled to do what they want just because they want to. This isn't Mexico or South America where you have to one-up the criminal mentality and it suddenly makes a crime ok to commit just because you didn't get caught.

I'd like to have things and go places and it doesn't give me the right to steal or make the money doing illegal things that hurt others just coz I might get away with it. At the rate this country is going to pot I might like to go and live in another country.......but guess what? They have immigration laws too and don't just let people waltz in coz they want to.

Civilized and advancing countries have laws that are ment to be obeyed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure U.S. Attorney General Gonzales was consulted prior to those two BP agents being charged. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out it was the AG that initiated the charges.
    Alberto Gonzalez. While serving on Texas Supreme Court took campaign donations from ENRON while cases involving that corrupt company were before that very court. As while house consul, justified torture at GITMO, dismissing the Geneva Conventions rules of warfare as "not relevant", and describing the US Constitution as "outdated". Yet his appointment to US Attorney General was confirmed by a US Senate that grovels in the mud for the Hispanic vote.

ok,. thanx. I must have mixed that up with that other chase. Those agents should be released if they wanted to catch drug dealers as I don't want drugs on our streets
    Aren't we being quite hypocritical thereez? In other posts you've admitted to smoking pot regularly. You're right about one thing, you don't want them on the street, you just want them in your house.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    I know that those agents did their jobs, but maybe they were reckless and being irresponsible in the chase. I mean, the result is that we have 9 dead people and someone has to be punished for that.
    Wrong again, thereez. Wrong story, nobody died.

Why don't you try to find out what you're talking about before posting.
    You are so right count, she has not a clue. I don't know where she came from but I think she is to stoned to find her way back.

On this subject; Just like Bush putting the gard on the border but telling them you can catch illegal's. If it looks like a skunk well you get the picture.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I already signed a petition for these 2 border patrol.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

sad

I signed a petition too. It was was so sad to hear the father-in-law say that he spent his life savings for the defense. Guessed he would just have to keep working...

So my question; has anyone seen any legal defense funds we can contribute to? I feel so strongly about this. No one has offered to defend these guys pro bono? Surely someone will for the appeal.

One could tell how upsetting this is to Lou Dobbs when the guy is practically speechless at moments. If they get 20 years on Aug. 22... Who decides a jury, judge, or....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123