Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, in that case I'd probably take justice into my own hands and go slither across the border to get him. I live close enough where I can get there in less than fifteen minutes--less than ten if I'm in a hurry. LOL

I just don't know about keeping these jerks in our nice air conditioned prisons for life. To me, that is like giving them something special that they don't deserve for doing something horrible.

However. since nobody seems to care if they come back or not, I guess they are better off behind bars than at liberty to come back across the border again when they get ready to commit the next crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes 90% 1964 votes

No 10% 222 votes
    Total: 2186 votes

I just voted---4 AM--and these are the totals now. Hasn't changed much. I think that we need to start checking Lou's site around 5:45 - 6 PM every day and vote in the poll of the day THEN because they always announce the results at the end of the program. Any votes after that are never discussed so, for us to vote AFTER the program is over, just doesn't get announced. I'll try to remember to do that because I always go to Lou's site before I shut down around 6 to see if the poll is posted. I'll try to make that my project!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12