Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs for president???

After the senate signed off, Lou Dobbs was on speaking to journalists. Did anyone continue listening?

Lou was SUPERB! And I hope that at least a few of those journalists had the decency to be ashamed of what they have (or have NOT) done with the treatment of the media on the subject of the illegals.

Lou is a registered INDEPENDENT. He is knowledgeable about everything from the economy to Iraq. Perhaps we should implore him to run as an independent candidate for president!!!!!

I think most of America would vote for him...but I would suggest he never fly...and always wear a seat belt...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

They asked him that question, here is his response"

"I have no interest in being a politician because I have lost a lot of respect for politicians. If I was one, don't vote for me. I enjoy being an advocacy journalist."
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

That is the problem. Politicians owe so many people by the time they get elected, their own convictions are replaced by someone's elses.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

It's too bad -- he's as if not more qualified than some of the candidates running at the moment.

Could you imagine - an independent president that would not be beholden to any special interest?

Can you imagine congressmen and representatives of this nature??

America would become strong again - and the BS would come to a halt.

And Americans of all stripes would have to become INDEPENDENT as well -- independent of all the government help, freebies, pork grants and special favors granted ... it would be a fine day to see this in our lifetime. ...