Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I wonder if this is why he is now touring throughout the country with his book??

I thought that it was interesting on his show last week........He said something that made me think that he currently is a supporter of Ron Paul.
    He was asked who he liked in the presidential primaries. He mentioned Paul, but he also mentioned Edwards. From what I gathered he is as much likely to support Edwards as he is to support Paul, but IMO he will support neither.
    I could understand Ron Paul, but Edwards!? I think Lou might have had a blond moment there
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Jean:

Look through the transcripts from his shows from last week-----(Wed through Friday) or was it this week????

http://www.cnn.com/transcripts
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Reciprocity:

I definitely do not think that he supports him now------after hearing his position regarding the illegals during tonight's debate.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I could understand Ron Paul, but Edwards!? I think Lou might have had a blond moment there
    Well, I think there are elements of both that he likes. Edwards has a lot of populist positions, and Lou is a self described populist. But he definitely wouldn't agree with him on immigration. He probably likes some of Paul's positions on immigration, NAFTA, and constitutional positions, but I think Lou would disagree with Paul in some areas.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    When and where did he say that BearFlagRepublic? This is the first I've heard of this.
    I didn't think Lou was excited about any of the candidates (just like most Americans).
    He said it on his show, I think a couple days ago......Let me be clear that this WAS NOT an endorsement of either candidate. You have to understand the context. Lou was talking about the presidential candidates with his usual panel. He parroted his new theme that he believes an independent will arise and gain popularity with the voters. One of the panelists pressed him on who he likes out of the current candidates. He mentioned Paul from the Republicans, and Edwards from the Democratic side.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Oh my gosh!! Would that be great or WHAT?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    When and where did he say that BearFlagRepublic? This is the first I've heard of this.
    I didn't think Lou was excited about any of the candidates (just like most Americans).
    He said it on his show, I think a couple days ago......Let me be clear that this WAS NOT an endorsement of either candidate. You have to understand the context. Lou was talking about the presidential candidates with his usual panel. He parroted his new theme that he believes an independent will arise and gain popularity with the voters. One of the panelists pressed him on who he likes out of the current candidates. He mentioned Paul from the Republicans, and Edwards from the Democratic side.
    Ok, I see, thank you for clarifying.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm actually thinking he might win in by a landslide!!

Would that be something?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe he could win
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I wonder if this is why he is now touring throughout the country with his book??

I thought that it was interesting on his show last week........He said something that made me think that he currently is a supporter of Ron Paul.
    He was asked who he liked in the presidential primaries. He mentioned Paul, but he also mentioned Edwards. From what I gathered he is as much likely to support Edwards as he is to support Paul, but IMO he will support neither.
    strong denial. No, you are incorrect - he has mentioned Ron Paul on numerous occasions. He would support Ron Paul over Edwards, and you most assuredly know this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast