Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Lou Dobbs show

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

And on immigration, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce predicts victory on passing a guest worker program amnesty for illegal aliens. The chamber's president delicately putting it this way... TOM DONOHUE, U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: You know, people that oppose guest worker programs are dumb as a box of rocks.
    U.S. Chamber of Commerce
    1615 H Street, NW
    Washington, DC 20062-2000
    Main Number: 202-659-6000
    Customer Service: 1-800-638-6582
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that demands an answer. I'm third generation IT and have had a front-row seat to watch what foreign guestworkers have done to this profession.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this the conspirator, the agaendist, that Bush takes orders from??

Anyone who can't see what wool he's tryig to pull over our eyes is either mis-informed, got their head in the sand, or in a state of denial, or is more stupid than a box of rocks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm offended deeply by this statement. How dare he make a comment like that about people who have an opinion that does not agree with his. He sounds like the immature, ignorant one with that comment. That is personal and let's "rock" his world! Everyone make contact in some form.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

MW
    Arrogance knows no bounds where the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is concerned. Their partner in crime, Secretary of Commerce, Carlos Gutierrez, is using all the muscle he can muster to push for a guest worker amnesty! Furthermore, just look at Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff - he too is trying like the dickens to push for a guest worker amnesty. All Bush's appointee's are currently in overdrive pushing the president's agenda. With this push they're exhibiting a phenomenal level of arrogance because they know good and well the majority of the voting public is against a guest worker amnesty!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The arrogance(and ignorance) of this man is stupefying. He deserves to be slammed hard via email and phone calls. I find it appalling that anyone in his position could be so disrespectful to American citizens and get away with it. He deserves to be fired from this position for being such a loose cannon. God knows what he'll say next.

Edited for typos.

Thanks for the link I missed that program. Pushing for amnesty is really no surprise. The Bush adminstration has never really cared about what the american people want or need. He has his own agenda. I'm pleased however the democrats are going to include the cost of the war in the regular budget and stop the emergency spending measures.

MW
    Hawkeye wrote:

I'm pleased however the democrats are going to include the cost of the war in the regular budget and stop the emergency spending measures.
    Not relevant to illegal immigration or this thread.

Nothing personal, Hawkeye. I just don't want to see this slip into an Iraq war thread. Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hawkeye wrote:

I'm pleased however the democrats are going to include the cost of the war in the regular budget and stop the emergency spending measures.

Nothing personal, Hawkeye. I just don't want to see this slip into an Iraq war thread. Thanks.
    It wasn't that big of a deal. Just a casual comment. If the rules are that strict here I'll just stop posting. There are many other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hawkeye wrote:

It wasn't that big of a deal. Just a casual comment. If the rules are that strict here I'll just stop posting. There are many other sites.
    There are going to be polite warnings on here when hijacking another's thread. If you can't live with that.....
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast