Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    How does a mexican national have citizen rights in our country?
    Damn that pesky Constitution!
    Excuse me? My question is regarding the "citizen" part. He isn't a "citizen."
    Citzen or not.

Legal or not.

He has rights under our Constitution.
    He has the right to be put in jail for being busted twice with drugs and injuring a border patrol agent. (MOD EDIT. No Insults please)
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Way to go Lou! Lou was so angry on the show tonight and said they would cover this story every night between now and Aug. 22.

W
    Plus he said he would get to the bottom of this story even without the help of our federal government. He means it too. Yep, he was mighty upset as well he ought to be. We all are. Unbelievable!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What does a marineinspector inspect in Arizona ? Could you at least wrangle a transfere to a state with lakes and ponds?

I really appreciated it (as GWB says) when Lou Dobbs said that we were going to get to the bottom of this !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Troll.
    No need for name calling, it's not my fault you don't know how our system of Government and Justice works.

Of course, this whole thing could have been avoided if my 2 fellow LEO's had done their jobs correctly.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    What does a marineinspector inspect in Arizona ?
    Open your eyes and read the words in my signature line.

Of course, you could also look at my profile. It's just a click away.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>

Troll.
    No need for name calling, it's not my fault you don't know how our system of Government and Justice works.

Of course, this whole thing could have been avoided if my 2 fellow LEO's had done their jobs correctly.
    Until now, I didn't have to read the Constitution after every news story. I used to be able to work and go about my daily business without worrying about the fate of my country. Troll isn't a name, it's describing your intention at this site.

Until now, I didn't have to read the Constitution after every news story.
    You shouldn't have to read it after every news story, you should, at this stage in your life, know it.

I used to be able to work and go about my daily business without worrying about the fate of my country.
    You make it sound like our country's current situation is something new. It's not. I realized this over 20 years ago and have spent my entire adult life worrying about the fate of this country and attempting to do something about it.

Troll isn't a name, it's describing your intention at this site.
    It's both, and you have no clue what my intentions are, so don't speculate.

Until now, I didn't have to read the Constitution after every news story.
    You shouldn't have to read it after every news story, you should, at this stage in your life, know it.

I used to be able to work and go about my daily business without worrying about the fate of my country.
    You make it sound like our country's current situation is something new. It's not. I realized this over 20 years ago and have spent my entire adult life worrying about the fate of this country and attempting to do something about it.

Troll isn't a name, it's describing your intention at this site.
    It's both, and you have no clue what my intentions are, so don't speculate.
    You have no right to tell me what I should and shouldn't know. You have no clue as to who I am or what I do. I come here to get educated, which I do.

I'll speculate whatever I want and I'll post whatever I want within the guidelines of ALIPAC.

ALIPAC Team,

MarineInspector has been a member of our boards since Jan. 2005. Yes, that is from about a year and 8 months ago.

His post history is limited because he has been away and we once deleted some of our boards prior to April 2005 (wont do that again)

He is not a Troll and just because someone says something that someone else does not like or agree with or want to accept is no reason for names.

Let's all treat each other with respect please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast