Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs tonight Broken Borders

'Broken Borders'

The chairman of Minnesota's Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party tells us why he says Gov. Pawlenty's immigration reform plan is unaffordable and irresponsible.

Plus, the rogue Mexican soldiers are threatening U.S. security. We'll have a report.
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you believe that jerk Howard Dean ???

Also Lous research shows over 200 incursions into the US by mexican military
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

I missed it what did he Do? Did he Jump up and say I am destroying America and I love it.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

I missed it what did he Do? Did he Jump up and say I am destroying America and I love it.
    Close. He is saying forgive all these illegals give them amnesty.
    as soon as the transcript comes out I'll post it.

So in other words, he said that he has his head so far up, Vicente Fox's butt and the other globlist. That he can't breath and lost his last brain cell.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Part of tonights Lou Dobbs transcript:

HOWARD DEAN, CHAIRMAN, DNC: ... believe it is realistic to kick 11 million people out who are here already. Here's the president of the United States, he can't find a 6'4" Saudi who blew up the towers and killed 3,000 Americans. How is he going to find 11 million and send them back to where they came from? That is not realistic.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

DOBBS: Howard Dean went on to say kicking out illegal aliens would harm the economy as well. Dean has obviously forgotten the Democratic Party used to stand up for the American working person, now seeing their jobs disappear in part because of the flood of cheap foreign labor.

Tonight, there is growing outrage over Bush administration attempts to downplay Mexican military incursions into the United States. Border security advocates say it is simply shameful the United States government could even think about allowing another military, another nation's military to cross onto our soil. They are demanding the Bush administration put an end to the incursions, and now.

Casey Wian reports.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

CASEY WIAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice over): The Department of Homeland Security is downplaying the threat posed by repeated Mexican military incursions across the U.S. border.

MICHAEL CHERTOFF, SECRETARY, HOMELAND SECURITY: I think to create the image that somehow there is a deliberate effort by the Mexican military to cross the border would be really to traffic in, you know, kind of scare tactics. I don't think that we have a serious problem with official incursions.

WIAN: Don't tell that to the Border Patrol agents who often encounter heavily-armed Mexican soldiers suspected of protecting shipments of drugs and people.

T.J. BONNER, NATIONAL BORDER PATROL COUNCIL: The official story is that they -- from time to time, they get lost. But in many instances, their activities are highly suspicious. They coincide with the movement of the cartels.

It's a very serious threat. They're heavily armed and well- trained. Much better armed than Border Patrol agents are.

WIAN: Homeland Security documents obtained by "LOU DOBBS TONIGHT" show that since 1996, the Mexican military has crossed U.S. border without permission more than 200 times. The incursions have happened all along the border from San Diego to the Rio Grande Valley.

Arizona Congressman Rick Renzi wants answers. He wrote to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice saying, "This blatant disregard of international law warrants an official dialogue with the Mexican government."

REP. RICK RENZI (R), ARIZONA: I just flew the border with these Black Hawk helicopter guys, and you could actually see the Humvees staging a half a mile before the -- inside Mexico right around dusk so that they act as the muscle for the drug cartels.

WIAN: A State Department official says it has good cooperation with the Mexican government and these incidents are discussed and typically resolved as they occur.

(on camera): The Mexican military denies the incursions take place, saying its soldiers are ordered to stay a mile away from the border. They also claim U.S. Border Patrol agents may be confusing Mexican soldiers with paramilitary drug runners.