Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Lou was the only thing I watched on CNN also. I would turn it immediately after Dobbs was over so that CNN couldn't even claim 5 minutes time of my viewing.-so to speak. The media is SUPPOSE to be there to keep things in check...INCLUDING THIS GOVERNMENT! CNN is failing. They would rather help HIDE the truth and to SPEAK IT!
    They should be embarrassed and ashamed!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i watched lou evry nite, his broadcasts opened my eyes wide to the invasion of the USA by illegal aliens, and the incompetance of our government. i dont think we have heard the last of lou, with the coming tide of political rotation he may very well bag some kind of office as an independent. keep your chins up alipacers, we are gaining plenty of ground.

Here is a link to his radio show yesterday 11/12/09 he is on every weekday

http://loudobbs.com/programhighlights?date=20091112

Kathyet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234