Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by harleycritter
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    Will Rogers
    Hey poop head, where ya been? I missed you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    I just replayed that segment.

Lou did not say "let them in". That statement was made by Bill Tucker about the Department of Homeland Security and USCIS. It's as if DHS is saying "let them in" by not doing those backlogged background checks.

Lou was furious with DHS for doing that.
    the question is why are they back logged?

If we only hand out x amount of green cards a year, supposedly in a fair manner to many diverse peoples from many countries , Why should there be a back log at all

Its not rocket science , it takes x amount of time to process and do a back round check , In the business world you schedule help according to a set formula , Now either they are seriously understaffed and if thats the case why are we not properly staffing them instead of giving mexico billions to protect their southern border , And if thats not the case who authorized them to hand out MORE green cards then they are authorized to ?

Who is keeping track of how many and watching that the proper quotas are being kept

The whole thing sounds completely out of control

Hi usanevada!

Try to cheer up! We have to! You and I were really plugging for Romney, but obviously we have to trudge forward through the snow and ice the way Washington's Army did in the Battle of Trenton. (I just read this story with my fourth grader, that's why I'm so smart on history tonight!! )

Come on, American Brother, we can do it! Chin up, big smile and here we go! One two, one two, one two, one two, deep beath and one two, one two, one two!! (my fourth grader taught me to say that too! )

Legal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Legal

Its just one of those things , As you know I see and hear
    a great deal of info on a daily basis , Most people on this site
    really don't know exactly what I do and what I know

One thing I have learned in the last 5 years is to read between the lines , I could be all wrong on this Dobbs deal but this isn't the first time I've heard him say things that just didn't seem kosher

Also I am not taking anything away from him because I do believe he has extremely helped the cause in many ways and he continues to do so every night

It might also just be points that I personally disagree with him on

At any rate I guess I know better than to post anymore Dobbs theads here and it won't happen again

You may be reading between the lines, nevada, but I think you are misreading between the lines. Read Lou's books and come to me with doubt in his positions on illegal immigration.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Hey, usanevada, to be vigilant is important and fully understandable.

Just take care. I think we could all use a little laughter. It's been a very stressful 8 days since the primaries.

I think we've all done a great job of just hanging in there and putting our thoughts together.

We are moving ahead, it's just that all of this will take some time and effort to come together and for us to better see our path ahead.

I say, we should all try to be a little extra understanding and patient with each other AND with ourselves.

Let's just renew our friendship and activisim for what we all believe in, which is the rule of law, and welcome the new people (so many!) and keep the prayers going and our constructive discussions going.

It's all we can do right now in addition to getting back to participating strongly in action alerts given to us by ALIPAC and NumbersUSA.

Edit

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    You may be reading between the lines, nevada, but I think you are misreading between the lines. Read Lou's books and come to me with doubt in his positions on illegal immigration.
    I have no doubts about his position on illegal immigration

Also McCain , Obama and Hillary don't agree with illegal immigration
    either , but their solution is to make them all legal

People that know me know I always say "read the fine print"

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I have no doubts about his position on illegal immigration

Also McCain , Obama and Hillary don't agree with illegal immigration
    either , but their solution is to make them all legal

People that know me know I always say "read the fine print"
    I understand exactly what you are saying, I just think that you are misunderstanding Dobbs. He will never scream from the high heavens like Michael Savage and John and Ken. His position is much different in the media, and public eye. He engages the enemy in a much different manner, but only to our benefit. I explained in another thread of yours why Dobbs engages the way he does. I don't want to again, but if you want I can link you back to it.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Hey, usanevada, to be vigilant is important and fully understandable.

Just take care. I think we could all use a little laughter. It's been a very stressful 8 days since the primaries.

I think we've all done a great job of just hanging in there and putting our thoughts together.

We are moving ahead, it's just that all of this will take some time and effort to come together and for us to better see our path ahead.

I say, we should all try to be a little extra understanding and patient with each other AND with ourselves.

Let's just renew our friendship and activisim for what we all believe in, which is the rule of law, and welcome the new people (so many!) and keep the prayers going and our constructive discussions going.

It's all we can do right now in addition to getting back to participating strongly in action alerts given to us by ALIPAC and NumbersUSA.

Thats about as nice a way to say it as it gets .

Numbers, I understand your concern, if we'r not all a little paranoid, than we ain't paying attention . I too have suspicians about Lou, but then again i suspect almost everyone,haha. We need to stick together ,but we also need to be able to discuss things on our mind . I can get real negative and thank goodness they bring me back at times .

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast