Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have watched Lou Dobbs faithfully for a very long time. Seems like forever now.

I have written Lou many 'fan' letters, and posted, and voted, in his 'Quick Vote' more times than I could ever remember.

I do NOT feel that Lou Dobbs feels as strong as we do on illegal immigration. Yes, he is very much against illegal immigration, but stops short of going as far as we do. It is just something you catch on to, after listening 'between the lines' for a long, long, time.

If someone can show me, that Lou Dobbs feels that ALL illegal aliens should go home NOW, and get in line BEHIND the millions of people who are already in line awaiting their legalization, I will be most grateful.

In the mean time, I feel that Lou is our best friend! Who else in the MSM has done so much for our cause..... No one.

usanevada, I hear you loud and clear.

MW
    PeachPie wrote:

I do NOT feel that Lou Dobbs feels as strong as we do on illegal immigration. Yes, he is very much against illegal immigration, but stops short of going as far as we do. It is just something you catch on to, after listening 'between the lines' for a long, long, time.
    I watch Lou Dobbs nightly and have to admit that I think you assessment is point on.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    For heaven's sake. Lou is an excellent reporter and commentator with a history of many major news awards. He is there to report and discuss important issues that are in the news and that affect the American people. He is not saying "go out and campaign against illegal immigration" like we do. He cannot by the nature of his job.

He goes far above the norm by passionately expounding his opinion and giving example after example on our broken government. He constantly engages his staff, research department, guests, and panels with all these key issues. He expects his listeners to listen, see the wrongness, have public discourse, and take action. That's what our political action committee does with one of the main themes - illegal immigration.

He is strong and steadfast as a principled American voice above the torrent of media confusion. I don't know what more you want.

It's our politicians we should focus on with "between the lines" examination.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    I have watched Lou Dobbs faithfully for a very long time. Seems like forever now.

I have written Lou many 'fan' letters, and posted, and voted, in his 'Quick Vote' more times than I could ever remember.

If someone can show me, that Lou Dobbs feels that ALL illegal aliens should go home NOW, and get in line BEHIND the millions of people who are already in line awaiting their legalization, I will be most grateful.

In the mean time, I feel that Lou is our best friend! Who else in the MSM has done so much for our cause..... No one.

usanevada, I hear you loud and clear.

Remember he does work for CNN.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Not saying this matters a whole lot but he is also married to a mexican . And Mexicans have huge families that go all the way back to mexico . This couild be a problem if things get much worse . just my opinion, not accusing just thinking .

Banned
    I was just a bit concerned over the whole janet marguia thing

I would have thought that the people she was throwing
    accusations at would have been given fair time to refute her
    charges

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Well, even Pat Buchanan is not advocating what you are asking for. I don't think anyone is. That is not what attrition would look like.

But I can give you this: On 20/20 he was asked, "Do you think we can just deport 12 million people?"

Lou's answer: "I think the American people are capable of anything."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

And I think Lou would be right!!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is a post I wrote about a week ago on this topic, in case anyone missed it:

I have read three of Lou's books, and have been an avid follower of his nightly show for 3 years now. Never have I ever had the impression that he supports any type of amnesty whatsoever. If you watch him sparingly, or are new to his show, or don't read his books, I can see how one can get confused.

Here is the deal, Lou is not a rabble-rousing talk radio shock jock. He is a proffessional, intelligent, well known advocate for our side that works for one of the largest cable news networks. He doesn't call for the heads of the enemy, like the shock-jocks (how long did Savage last on TV??). When Lou talks the way he does about the fence and "reform" he is clearly engaging in political gamemanship with the other side. They claim to want border security, and a pathway to citizenship --hence, "comprehensive" reform. What Lou is saying by "build the fence before we engage in that" is essentially build the fence, and then we'll talk.

Hint: The fence gets built.

Another hint: No garantee from our side about amnesty.

He is engaging with the other side to get results -- get the fence built. Nothing from him, and I know his position well, advocates amnesty. he is trying to get the strategic advantage by getting the fence built, and if the other side does not do that, then they have clearly shown that they are frauds and not interested in border security. Either way Lou has the strategic advantage.

I have 100% confidence in Lou, and I am very well aware of his position, where he is coming from, and his strategic angle.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I am confused with it all, but I do like Lou and think he is probably legit . I just am very careful because of how many times they have fooled me .

I know CNN has done everything it could to 'not' give fair and balanced air time to the candadates and that the owner gave one billion to the UN, so i can't ignore all the facts and just Rally Hoo for Lou without question and further invstigation .

I too listen to Lou and have for couple years now .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast