Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lovely feedback from LaRaza

"Jennifer Waggoner" <laraza12001@yahoo.com>

Writes ALIPAC through our Feedback form to say...

JACKASSES MEXICANS HAVE MORE RIGHT TO BE HERE IN
    SOUTHERN US THAN ANY OTHER IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE MOST OF
    THE SOUTHWEST WAS THERES TO BEGIN WITH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Tell that to the Apaches and other Indians that inhabited the area.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As someone who is 25% Native America, I get really tired of all this b.s. spewed by the La Raza crowd on the subject of Indians. Let me set the record straight for the b.s. artists like "Jennifer Waggoner." Mexico was formed the exact same way as the United States: with Europeans coming over here to subjigate the Native American Indian population; with a lot of inter-breeding between the Europeans and the Native American Indians, in BOTH Mexico and the United States.

I'm sick of this double-talk from the La Raza crowd. First they claim that Mexicans stole California from the Indians first (as if that gives them moral highground). THen, when that gambit gets them nowhere, they spew out of the other side of their mouths and maintain that they themselves are Native American Indians and therefore this is "their" land.

Go back to your own stinkhole country and stay there.

Yep, another anchor baby gone wild (or loco).

You know Jennifer, the SW was part of Mexico for only 26 years. What the Spanish built (like the Mission one mile from my house) was falling down because the Mexicans didn't give a damn.

There being no effective government, well organized Americans started moving in, and created functioning governments even before the 1846 Mexican-American war.

Mexico lost that war, get over it already.

One more thing, after the war, the US paid Mexico $1 billion in todays dollars for the SW. Which is $1 billion more than Mexico paid Spain, than Spain paid the Aztecs, than the Aztecs paid the prehistoric tribes they conquered, and so on.

Of course, you have to notice the POOR use of ENGLISH in that little remark!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Do these "LaRaza" people write their history books as they see fit? I think part of their problem is that they did not pay attention in school and now they want to make up history as they go along ranting and raving!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Maybe PART of their problem is that they went to school in MEXICO where they were brainwashed into believing they OWN part of America.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I am sure they do rebel. I have done a little tour of the Aztlan thinking peoples and they claim that they teach their history, not the Anglo-European history.

TimBinh and Acebackwords, they immigrated here just like everyone else. They crossed when the Bering straight was connected by ice in the past. But a very important point is the purchasing of the land!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

They seem to omit that key ingredient, don't they??? PROPAGANDA pure and simple.

My God if you're going to tell somebody off, you might as well spell everything correctly!

We not only won the land through war, we also paid those people 18 mill. If they want to pay me 18 mill, they can have it back. I will be the broker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast