Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EGGzactly!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

QUOTE:

"Jennifer Waggoner" <laraza12001@yahoo.com>

Writes ALIPAC through our Feedback form to say...

JACKASSES MEXICANS HAVE MORE RIGHT TO BE HERE IN
    SOUTHERN US THAN ANY OTHER IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE MOST OF
    THE SOUTHWEST WAS THERES TO BEGIN WITH.

If the "Jackasses Mexicans" really feel feel that way, then let me ask a few questions. Were the "Jackasses" so stupid and simple-minded, that they failed to lay claim for property that they believe was theirs? Or were these "Jackasses" cowardly people, who refused fight for what they believed was theirs? Or do these "Jackasses Mexicans" still want to claim that a handful of Americans, compared to your enormous population at that time, stole your land?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe, just MAYBE, they are just what their name implies--JACKASSES!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It's all rubbish and you know what? At this point "history" doesn't matter. It's what the American People want now which is simply and, I'm going to quote the Wackident:

"If you are an illegal immigrant, then we will find you and send you home."

(I wrote it down from the press conference--first and only sensible thing the man has said since he's been in Office).

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Hey try this one. Go to Google and do a search using "Jackass Mexican" and see what you get. Be sure to use "I'm feeling lucky" for the search. Don't use the quotations for the search.

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en

By the way I want to be on record saying I have no problem with any Jackasses that cross the border as long as they are this type without anyone riding them across.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have no problem with those Jackasses either.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The ones I like, I call DONKEYS!!!

Judy--surely you didn't actually BELIEVE Bush when he said they were going to find them and send them all back????? He's STRUGGLING and he will say ANYTHING at this point that will redeem him in the eyes of the BASE! Action is what I want. I've heard way too many WORDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

(I wrote it down from the press conference--first and only sensible thing the man has said since he's been in Office).

So true, Judy, so true!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Its true, "history doesn't matter" past a certain point. Like they say: "Behind almost every fortune is a crime." And behind the founding of almost every nation (including Mexico) is a crime. Usually, one tribe comes in and conquers the other tribe. Such is history as we know it. What was done to the Native American Indians was tragic. But you can't go back and re-do history. We're either a legitimate nation with a legitimate right to control our borders, or else we're not. Those that maintain we're NOT will have to be dealt with. And severely. For they are a direct threat to the survival of this nation. If we don't control our borders, this nation will collapse. And if that happens, if this society goes down the tubes, the Native American Indian society is going to go down the drain with the rest of us. How many Indians are collecting government checks and subsidies? A lot. Open Boders will do nothing but bankrupt this country, to the detriment of the Indians as well as everybody else living here. These saps spewing this romanticized Native American Indian crap are full of hooey. YOu can't go back. We either fight to maintain our society, or else all is lost. Swamping the country with endless millions of Third World peasants is a disaster for ALL concerned. Except for the parasites who have already ruined their own country so they're eager to attach themselves to whats left of ours.

AceBackwards--Excellent post!!

And you're right. WE can't go back. WE can ONLY hang on to what we have left; fix the problems ruining our nation; deal severely with those who have betrayed US; and start a new day in America for a better, more secure, more prosperous life with more liberties and greater justice for all American Citizens and Native Americans.

This is the greatest country in the world because of the American People.

There isn't anything WE can't do, when we set our sights, declare our mission, and commence the task!

Don't Spend, Save

Snap, Slam

Impeach the Wackident and Fire Aaaaalll the Wackateers!!

Secure our Borders

Deport Illegal Aliens

Repeal all Trade "Pacts" and Free Trade Agreements

Pass the FairTax Legislation

Shut Down all Phoney 501 C 3 that aren't delivering food to the poor or helping with disasters

Very Simple.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast