Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not only is there a Messykin flag on the car its on TOP of Old Glory and the drivers' helmet is a mixture of the colors of both countries flags Maybe it an NAU sponsored driver?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Team Mexico

Both drivers Lowe's sponsors are from Mexico - I guess we are insourcing our race car drivers also? Is Lowe's saying they couldn't find any AMERICAN drivers to sponsor? If they want to drive that car in Mexico then that's fine - BUT NOT IN AMERICA!

http://americanlemans.com/News/Article.aspx?ID=2595

Diaz, 28, of Mexico City, Mexico, was a former open-wheel rising star before an opportunity in 2004 led him into the sports car ranks. He has spent the past three seasons driving for Chip Ganassi Racing and, alongside co-driver Scott Pruett.

"In a way, we're Team Mexico now with the addition of Luis," said Fernandez. "I think our fans are going to love the look and sound of the car and, hopefully, we will give them a lot to cheer about next year."

Letter sent today to Lowes Customer Service
    https://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action= ... merService

Dear Customer Service:

I noticed at the Mid Ohio race this weekend, your LeMans race car prominately displayed the MEXICAN flag on the side of your car and placed directly above the American flag. I also noticed your car was edged with the colors of the Mexican flag. As an American citizen, I am appalled and disgusted. What I ask of you, is to get back to me with answers to the following questions:

1.) Why is there a Mexican flag and colors on the Lowes #15 LeMans race car? Has the Mexican government signed on as a sponsor of your racing program? If so, what is the level of their sponsorship and contribution?

2.) If the Mexican government is not a direct sponsor of Lowe’s racing, are you displaying the Mexican flag because Lowe’s is supporting Mexican policies, one of which is the aiding, abetting and promoting of illegal immigration into the United States?

3.) Do you have a corporate wide policy of insuring ONLY American citizens and LEGAL workers are hired and employed by Lowes?

4.) Do you support day laborer sites or do you allow them to operate on Lowes’ properties?

Based on my concerns, I will suspend any shopping at your stores. Please answer my questions promptly, courteously and honestly and I will re-evaluate my decision as to whether to shop at your stores in the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The second largest retailer behind Wal-Mart is Home Depot.

Zeezil.......EXCELLENT LETTTER. Let us know if you get a reply. Should be interesting.

I have a friend who works at Lowes in tools they tell me theft is a hugh problem.Guess who is the biggest thief ? My friend has always wondered why Lowes does nothing to stop them...well maybe we now know why.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I'm surprised they didn't have the US flag upside down.
    Time to boycott Lowes. If they want Mexican customers
    that's all they'll get!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Wow! I was thinking on switching from Home Depot to Lowes when I seen the pic on this thread, but forget it! I will never shop at Lowes now.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I have a friend who works at Lowes in tools they tell me theft is a hugh problem.Guess who is the biggest thief ? My friend has always wondered why Lowes does nothing to stop them...well maybe we now know why.
    They spot 10%, and sometimes higher, to theft so those stolen tools etc. are really nothing to them. Risk management. As I was told by a blowes manager, "we can't check legal status on all of our customers". This was said when we checked on a couple illegal groups that were buying under "contractor" status, when they were not at all licensed contractors. Allthough the consumers love the low bids they get, they cry and expect a handout from american "licensed" contractors after they get hacked up by the illegals. Sorry bub, you got what you payed for. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Wow! I was thinking on switching from Home Depot to Lowes when I seen the pic on this thread, but forget it! I will never shop at Lowes now.
    Home Depot may not sponsor a race car - I don't know - but they certainly do cater to illegals.

They are no better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast