Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aracely!! Thanks so much for standing up to your Professor!! That is not easy to do and We appreciate it so much.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The behavior of that woman at Lowe's was DEPLORABLE. And, she should have been reported FORTHWITH! Has Lowe's moved its headquarters to Mooresville yet? I didn't check your link, Judy, but I will. I would NOT sit back and take that kind of behavior, barth. As long as we continue to be COMPLACENT, we are going to see a COMPLETE TAKEOVER of our country. First of all, I would register a complaint with Lowe's corporate office about the fact that they were speaking SPANISH right there while you were trying to resolve a dispute. You could even make them think that you had NO CLUE what they were saying. And, then you need to tell them that this woman's BOSS stepped in and rectified the problem to your advantage BUT, if he hadn't been the one that you dealt with, believe me, you would NOT have gotten your grill. It would have been loaded right up for that other person based on a LIE by a Lowe's EMPLOYEE.

Give 'em HELL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh yeah! You really get an education about what it's like to be on the receiving end of discrimination when you are blonde haired and/or blue eyed living in a border town.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can just IMAGINE! Watch your back, JJ!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thank you Judy for the link I contacted Lowes and was told I need to get her name as well as the mans that helped me. They were concerned and said the issue would be resolved as soon as I provide her name...I will be going to Lowes again today(I need some cement) and find both people. As for AR, well, I'm married to a mexican woman who was more outraged than I was...but as the saying goes, it only takes 1 bad apple to spoil the whole bunch and we have ALOT of bad apples. Just watch the video of Alex jones posted here. That was a white mans head that coward was holding on that flag, by the way did anyone notice that it was a masked person holding the head? and the fact that it was the mexicans who started violence?
    I do agree with W in that it is definatly a globalist plot to keep us at each others throat. No, not all immigrants legal or otherwise are rotten.

"I never retreat freddy, I don't like paying for the same real estate twice"

Gen George S. Patton
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Good GOING, barth!

well at the Goodwill in milwaukie oregon- a latino woman who works there lets an illegal mexican - named Carlos , know when the books trays are to be put out- she calls him on her cell phone- he has a whole tribe of illegals - whom he lines along the long bins - blocking evey one else-. It keeps american citizens from getting to the books- many book scouts have left for other stores.
    as one american man from arizona told me- " I fought carlos and Iam tired- "

Aracely wrote:

But to go on and say that They're all arrogang, racist, and illegal. And then say that Hispanics won't help, etc. Is also wrong. And it insults me, I am Hispanic, and feel that immigration is a prolem, that lady was dishonest and corrupt. That doesn't make all of them that way.
    AR, you're right. I am not too proud to know when I am wrong. It was wrong to generalize all hispanics that way. But there are people on this site who know exactly what I mean. As I just posted in a different thread, any language is abused when its used to lie and deceive behind the backs of those who do not understand the language being used. I equate the actions of the hispanic woman with this.

When you're born and raised in a city like Miami Fla and see the abuses everywhere by these people who we've accepted into our country, you tend to fly off the handle. Please don't get me wrong, I respect the hispanics that are here legally and are true in the commitment they have made to assimilate and respect our culture.

AmericanElizabeth wrote:

I have learned not to be so nice anymore, do not stand by and let things happen, I did for a while and look where it ended us up at! We tried to play the nice folks for a long time here and wound up being verbally assaulted by not only the Mexican tenants and the landlord, but also having our daughter assaulted. They were given an inch by us and they took a mile, it was a mistake I am never making again. Aracely, thats what people like those at Lowes are doing to us, and people like yourself are being caught in the middle I'm afraid. The way you should look at it is being an American. If you are an American, then thats where your loyalties should lie. I have native ancestry in Canada, French Canadian, English, German,etc.....But I am an American and regardless of my racial heritage, any of my fellow citizens are being attacked, I am behind them. These people are trying to set up their own society, where our laws and the long-standing morals all Americans have held do not apply to them. They want to keep themsleves seperate from the rest of America, while reaping the benefits of being in America, you cannot do that. I do not beleive in being French-American, Hispanic-American, Native-American, etc..its a split allegiance. Just say, I'm American, my ancestors came from......Maybe I get on a soap box about being an American, but it means a great deal to me my ancestors...
    How true!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully the guy who helped you will get some sort of recognition and the saleslady who treated you like crap will get the unemployment line.

Unfortunately, in many places, the people who treat others that way know more people and therefore are going to remain unscathed. Nepotism is the name of the game in many places and therefore, my fellow citizens, because we sat back and let this happen, we are on the dirty end of the stick.

Remember the day the an SUV from the President's motorcade got heisted in El Paso, TX? Well, the next day, an employee's car got stolen from the parking lot where she works. (I think the average is now three cars a day in this city stolen but I'm not sure.) She knows for certain her SUV was taken between 9AM and 11 AM, which was when she discovered it missing and called the cops. The cops wouldn't come to her workplace to take a statement from her. OnStar wouldn't track her vehicle without a police report! (that one really got away with me!)

She called and called all day until finally the police agreed to take a report over the phone in the late afternoon. Of course, by that time her car was in Mexico or hidden away in the chop shop waiting to be taken wherever it's going.

Several days later, my next door neighbor's house was burglarized. That very same day, the cops came out to take fingerprints, etc. I have nothing against my next door neighbor, by the way, and I'm glad the cops came to her aid quickly. I know she is now afraid to stay in her own home because of that and I don't blame her!

The point is that the cops didn't care about a 20K SUV but they DID care about a couple 2K worth of jewlery.

Further, the insurance company is already ready to pay for the SUV with no investigation whatsoever having taken place.

Does that sound odd to anyone other than me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast