Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I finally got the address to work. You can bet I'll be sending them a nice little note! This is too much.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the link, I got my rant of the hour off.

Why did it say this topic does not exist when I click on from an eMail? This happens a lot...and now it looks like it might still be here. Is this a glitch on the website or my computer? Anyone Know?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just left my feedback.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Do you all know? My wife works at Lowes in Albuquerque and she is dealing with illegals daily. She writes out the checks they pull from their pocket because they don't know how. She has to have somebody bilingual come to her register to deal with communication if there is a problem with ID for these checks SHE writes. They ALWAYS leave with their product/purchases. This is sickening to me and it is breaking her heart. Yet this goes on DAILY! The management just says do it. No questions. No nothing. This is her job!
    Hussein who?

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Anyone who say they are helping illegal aliens is really helping themselves. They only reason our Representatives are helping them is because of big corporations that hire them and the suport them get from corporations. That includes our own government. If they could bring back slave labor they would. But, [b]slave labor is what they get when jobs are outsources. [/b
    ]Any one hear about Gap buying clothes make by ten year old kids? After they were found out they said they would not sell them.
    Yeah, I heard about GAP. Maybe this is the beginning of something!
    Im almost as sick of "made in China" as I am "press 2 for English"!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I have to mention that your avatar and name made me spit water on my monitor...That's funny!

I just told Lowes "Bah Bye"!
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I have to mention that your avatar and name made me spit water on my monitor...That's funny!
    Who..me? I didnt know whether to laugh or cry when I ran across this
    LAWS!

Yeah, its funny. My girl freind said "ohhhh...." when I called her in to show it to her. Her cat is Siamese and not very intelligent.

I am sure that Lowe's feels there is some sort of capitol to be gained by this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast