Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's the same guy that took the video of the Brown Beret that claims we're too white to be American.

I'd like to find that guy

If I'm reading this right from the other thread he's a member here at
    ALIPAC. I've been watching his videos for years now and I'm a fan of his.
    I love it when he gets all sweet and polite when they get in his face. I
    try to use that as an example whenever I encounter opposition.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-206427.html
    Bowman wrote
    We all owe Sam (SZ in West LA) sincere thanks for filming and posting this video.
    Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

That's the same guy that took the video of the Brown Beret that claims we're too white to be American.

I'd like to find that guy.
    He has his own youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DerailAmnestydotcom
    Lots of good videos!
    Good site...he has W there.

BigTex, hats off to you and your wife for what you are doing.

Unfortunately, too many of these businesses and politicians know that most of us are not able to check up on what they are doing like you have been able to do. So, when we complain the patronizing routine is the response we are typically receiving. But if we speak up then when the follow-up does occur there is at least a history of the situation.

If we all just keep chipping away at the problem in the best way we can the collective effort will add up.

Now if we wanted to make this easy on ourselves we would just tell the store managers that there are men out in the parking lot talking about Jesus. Heck, just the use of the name Jesus would result in management pressing solicitation charges against all present, the ACLU filing some kind of anti-Christian lawsuit and Editorials in the local liberal papers denouncing those speaking about Jesus in these secular commercial establishment parking lots. Yes, all of this because a guy's buddies are talking about his ugly girlfriend or something. But hey if you have to play on people's biggotry in order to get them to act in your best interest then you just have to do what you have to do!

I wish Alipack has a place to post vids and pics of the illegals from everywhere. I don't know if America is stupid or simply missinformed and do not know how bad it is. Never mind...we do have.

I wish Alipack has a place to post vids and pics of the illegals from everywhere. I don't know if America is stupid or simply missinformed and do not know how bad it is. Never mind...we do have.
    America is definitely stupidly informed. We just got back from the Rio Grand Valley. This part of Texas is lost. Mexicans are allowed to walk over the border every day to buy things at our stores and never return back to Mexico. This part of Texas might as well be American Mexico. You can't tell the difference.

All Mexicans have to do to get in America is apply for a FREE B2 Visa. Because of reciprocity, there is no fee for Mexican citizens. Once they get their visa they can cross the border with their new laser visa border crossing card. No one in America will ever know if they returned to Mexico or not.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    America is definitely stupidly informed. We just got back from the Rio Grand Valley. This part of Texas is lost. Mexicans are allowed to walk over the border every day to buy things at our stores and never return back to Mexico. This part of Texas might as well be American Mexico. You can't tell the difference.

All Mexicans have to do to get in America is apply for a FREE B2 Visa. Because of reciprocity, there is no fee for Mexican citizens. Once they get their visa they can cross the border with their new laser visa border crossing card. No one in America will ever know if they returned to Mexico or not.
    Man I wish we had a doc about this...

MS-13 Gang Members using the Rio Grande Valley to enter the United States
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAX8SdLH ... re=related

rgv fight...I give these guys a 10.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVqyqU89JM

Ok, my wife and I had a nice meeting with Home Depot's District manager and their new store manager. It was very productive. Before this meeting took place my wife and I noticed that Lowes, Pep Boys and Home Depot had actually done something to get rid of the illegal aliens on their property. We would see them there on hour and come back and they were either gone on sitting like old crows across the street. So I rightfully thanked all parties for their cooperation.

The District Manager did tell me some interesting things about these illegal aliens. He said that the police he hired were out of a budget that the stores just don't have. So it is an expense they really don't need but have to take care of.

Also he said they have been watching these people and observed that they aren't working alone. It appears that someone brings them in pick up trucks and drops them off. I believe it is part of the coyotes who brought them over and they are being held until al debts are paid off. The police believe the same is happening. The did stop one of the guys dropping these illegals off and found 1) he had no driver's license; and 2) he has outstanding warrants for his arrest. So he was handcuffed and arrested.

The next thing Home Depot did was also stop people who picked up the illegals. He said a customer picked up one and hired him to go in the store to get a refund on some tools. Well, the ticket he showed was checked and the customer who bought the tools had been put on a list to not accept refunds because of abuse. So the police held the illegal and got the customer and of course he had out standing warrants as well and was arrested. So two people arrested and the message is getting around.

Home Depot is also putting up signs in their parking lot and in the store warning customers about picking up illegals. I told the manager that I will be back this weekend to take pictures and will post them here. This to me is great.

I last ask the District manager if he looked at the videos of Home Depot in Van Nuys. Of course he had seen them and had a meeting with the corporate office. He was told that in Van Nuys the City officials have forced Home Depot, Lowes and other place of the sort to put up covers,, restrooms and other facilities so these so called "day laborers" could be comfortable while they solicited in their property for jobs. He said the police will not assist them in enforcing their own company policy about non-solicitation. He also said the City of Houston is not far behind this policy as the police will not help them enforce company policy about non-solicitation and trespassing.

So what is the truth? Is Lowes and Home Depot taking the rap for bad local and state policies? Or do they just grease the squeaky wheel well?
    For now I will take his word for it since they have done everything I have ask.

Of course I will stay on them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Great information for all of us. When we see how these things happen, dropping them off, the culprits involved, how the city and county governments react, or don't, we can actively work in our own communities because we "know" the game.

This shadowy behavior, and the city and stores going along, or covering it up, is shameful.

bigtex, you have done a great deal to help us all. I cannot believe that Van Nuys, CA participates in the illegal activity of these people, because if anything happens on the property of the stores, who is responsible, and what will the excuses be for bad things occurring? And to make life comfortable for them as they solicit and break the law - ridiculous. Someone, or several people should be prosecuted by law enforcement for aiding and abetting illegal aliens. This needs to get media attention, and a bright light shown on these cities, and the officials who allow and enable this.

Have you sent the facts of this situation in Copperfield, along with video from Van Nuys to several media outlets? Would be nice if the stores and the local government were interviewed and had to defend any law breaking action.

Keep us informed, and can't wait for the pictures. It will be a good example for other people, and we need to rid ourselves of city governments that allows for breaking the law, and for assisting the law breakers.

Psalm 23, it is written,..."The Lord is my Shepherd."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If there are no results from your complaint, let the store know you won't put up with this and will contact media:

Call the news, let them know how intimidating these illegal aliens are (if not to you, certainly to others), that they clearly are aggressive and a community threat, that this harms local business, or whatever else you know will bring the news out.

Nobody wants bad publicity.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast