Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lowes, Home Depot & Pep Boys

We live in a upper middle class community in West Harris County called Copperfield. Of course there is a several large shopping centers close to us and in one of them is a Lowes and right beside it is a Home Depot.

We were going to Lowes to day and there were about 20 illegal aliens in the parking lot under a tree waiting for jobs. We stopped to take a picture of it and of course they started shouting obscenities in Mexican and giving us the finger. My wife took several pictures anyway. Needless to say, we didn't go to Lowes.

I wrote the Lowes Corporate offices today and let them know this was taking place on their property. I doubt seriously they will respond or do anything. But I did let them know that we don't want this kind of trash going on in our community and will not shop at Lowes as long as they allow it to continue.

Who do you guys think we can call to get this trash off their parking lot? Harris County does not have a sanctuary policy but I can't see them doing much since it is private property.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    In Vegas there is not one illegal or any day labor hanging around at Lowes

Now Home depot has hundreds of them here, but not Lowes

And there are tons of them at the gas station next to Star Nursery on Eastern/215....... I almost pulled out w/o gas yesterday because of them...
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    And there are tons of them at the gas station next to Star Nursery on Eastern/215....... I almost pulled out w/o gas yesterday because of them...
    Was that the Star nursery that put up a fence to keep them out? then the city made them tear it down

Re: Lowes

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

I wrote the Lowes Corporate offices today and let them know this was taking place on their property. I doubt seriously they will respond or do anything. But I did let them know that we don't want this kind of trash going on in our community and will not shop at Lowes as long as they allow it to continue.

Who do you guys think we can call to get this trash off their parking lot? Harris County does not have a sanctuary but I can't see them doing much since it is private property.
    ============================================

IMO, Lowes held back on being an enabler as long as they could, but are now right in there with Home Depot.

Home Depot was the first large national enabler.

I have a friend (he is still my friend) who is a general contractor and five years ago swore up and down he would never fill his crews with illegal aliens.

Two years ago, as the economy began to croak and building began become much more competitive, he had to start hiring illegal aliens just to stay in business.

Both Lowes and Home Depot spend large sums updating their store signage to Spanish.

SECURE OUR BORDERS!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here in Georgia there is a popular convenient store called QT (Quik Trip). If you drive by most any one and there are hundreds of them scattered around Georgia, you will see illegals just hanging around during work day hours.

Maybe I should write to QT and complain. It is really a sore sight. When the economy was good, they would be picked up by the van fulls. Now they just loiter all day at the gas station.

Hmm. . . . Here in the greater Phoenix area I had the idea that Home Depot had made it clear that they would not have illegals hanging around for work. Haven't noticed them by Lowes either. The nearest Home Depot - they can't hang there so they hang across the street at a supermarket. They especially like to target smaller private businesses and there have been some political actions against them when they tried to put a stop to it. One was a long running fiasco and I don't know how the business managed to stay open.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    Here's some pointers.

First, do not look happy about having to ask for anyone who you obviously must complain to.

Complain, complain complain, and do so as often as you have to without being a nuisance yourself.

Reminding the main manager of the store location where they allow illegal aliens to loiter, and CEO / president of the company that YOU are the customer and tell the truth of how you feel about the illegal aliens being out there.

Do they inconvenience you, harass you, loiter around your vehicle, bother anyone with you, make you feel unsafe, and whatever it may be - THAT becomes the issue and potential problem of you ever shopping there again.

By now main store managers are very aware that loitering illegal aliens are bad business and many are doing something about it, along with their CEO's / presidents.

Here's a fact for you.

In all the years that America has been fighting against illegal aliens, I have NEVER seen, or anyone who has seen, ANY illegal aliens being hired from those loitering masses. NEVER. Not one.

Many of these are people who are on some kind of American tax dollar benefits who can afford the time to get paid CASH, so they can keep their USA tax dollars and spin the lotto wheel to get more cash without having to work a regular job.

Remember to complain, complain, and complain.

Americans are not happy and this is OUR nation - not the illegal alien's nation.

Most illegal aliens can NEVER be American citizens, because they've done so many things that they have felons lined up against them. ONE felony means no American citizenship EVER, and that means they can't be in the USA military too.

I would send the pictures along with your complaint to demonstrate how hostile and aggressive these illegal loiters are to customers who patronize their store are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Hmm. . . . Here in the greater Phoenix area I had the idea that Home Depot had made it clear that they would not have illegals hanging around for work. Haven't noticed them by Lowes either. The nearest Home Depot - they can't hang there so they hang across the street at a supermarket. They especially like to target smaller private businesses and there have been some political actions against them when they tried to put a stop to it. One was a long running fiasco and I don't know how the business managed to stay open.
    Ditto! At my local Home Depot, the cops routinely enforce the no solicitation/loitering laws in regards to the invaders in front of Home Depot - since it's actually posed as such along the entire perimeter of HD.

So what do the illegal invaders do? They simply go across the street and loiter in the parking lot of a grocery store and strip mall! These invaders are not timid nor shy, but aggressive and confrontational with anyone who tries to stop them, including police!

So much for living in the shadows!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast