Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Obviously, the DOT site that took comments from so many Americans opposed to the pilot plan paid no attention at all. How unusual???!!!

I will be glad to give them directions. I will be glad to call 911 since they will probably cross the lines and drive dangerously. But our police have been ordered to keep their hands off the Mexican trucks. Does that make any sense? They are going to do everything they can do to add more trucks and make it permanent. They will not travel alone tho. There will probably be more then 2 drivers per truck. That truck will not be left alone.
    I'm not sure who to contact about it. But I'm going to contact everyone I can think of. I think congress has been forced to take a back seat on this. Maybe they need to hear from us. In large numbers? Post it on every site. Make more people aware of the dirty tricks going on again and still.
    This is nothing more then part of the merge. If Canada won't go for it then Mexico sure will and bush loves mexico more then America as far as I can tell with everything he has done and plans to do.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12