Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Luis Gutierrez, the "Latino Revolt," and Tequila!

By John W. Lillpop

Rep. Luis Gutierrez, Hispanic racist from Chicago, has an interesting (perverted) take on American democracy.

According to publishedreports, Gutierrez is prepared to call for [i]“Protests, marches, sit-ins—what César Chávez might have called going rogue. The movement will operate autonomously, no longer beholden to wavering Democrats, filibustering Republicans, and—perhaps most tantalizingly—no longer beholden to Barack Obama.â€

Banned
    "people with no moral or legal basis for being here—are rewarded for invading our pristine nation".
    Pristine? I don't know about that. But tequila party?
    Works for me. Fri. nite anyway
    Or how about "Americans For Legal Immigration".
    Now that is about as "PRISTINE" as it gets.
    No race, no religion, no ethnic, culture, color, sex, or age requirements.
    One goal for All Americans.
    Demanding America Protected From Being Invaded By Illegal Aliens.
    Moral, Legal and "Pristine".
    American.

Can he be censured for calling for civil unrest? Or Blackmail?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    At this point.
    The only punishment can come from voters.
    Our laws are only being used against us. By non enforcement.
    and pick and choose.
    The riot act, look at the anger from both sides.
    Illegals feel betrayed by this administration.
    Americans betrayed for decades. Who is the spark?
    I only know the OBL is getting desperate.We have to kill this Dream Act.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    not yet, but probably soon. I think that man is a traitor to his country. this is about illegal immigration on this board, but this is how bad and hypocritical illegal invaders are.

Gutierrez always talks about family values and how hypocritical republicans are for wanting to "split up families" well first off they are only split up becasue they broke the law and the 14th amendment is being misread.

I also find it laughable that someone as pro-abortion ( even voting for the partial birth abortions to continue) has the gall to call anyone unfriendly to family values. He is in favor of abortion yet his main constituency have the highest birth rates in the nation and many are on public assitance as anchor babies. It makes me sick
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

I heard from a very reliable law enforcement source that there were several of them at Bass Pro trying to buy guns. In fact the employees kept repeating to them that if they are not honest on the AFT form that they will be arrested. They were speaking to each other in Spanish and as many people who are not took it in school and know what they are saying. plus many people know and have seen fake ID in businesses. That is why they were being asked are you being honest. I wonder if a possible revolt is why they were trying to get a gun. Obviously they must not have gang ties as getting a gun would be easy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I heard from a very reliable law enforcement source that there were several of them at Bass Pro trying to buy guns. In fact the employees kept repeating to them that if they are not honest on the AFT form that they will be arrested. They were speaking to each other in Spanish and as many people who are not took it in school and know what they are saying. plus many people know and have seen fake ID in businesses. That is why they were being asked are you being honest. I wonder if a possible revolt is why they were trying to get a gun. Obviously they must not have gang ties as getting a gun would be easy.
    We as americans have every right to defend ourselves. Might sadly be time to load up your rifles and lace your boots. I will defend my family and my country with my life.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    We as americans have every right to defend ourselves. Might sadly be time to load up your rifles and lace your boots. I will defend my family and my country with my life.
    I will as well. Twice I had people try to break in when I was home. I was ready for them. Blocks from me is a high crime area and the police department's gang unit was shown on Gangland. I have heard shots fired in drive bys and a police involved shooting which was 4 blocks from my place. I am prepared on a daily basis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Tequila Party, hmmmm

Something tells me the "Tequila Party" has a little extra ingredient like Quervo Gold.

That extra ingredient is called a WORM! Luis Gutierrez= worm

They say when you eat the worm in the bottom of the Quervo Gold
    bottle that it will make you LOCO!

Banned

Re: The Tequila Party, hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by aRepublicIFyouCankeepIT
    Something tells me the "Tequila Party" has a little extra ingredient like Quervo Gold.

That extra ingredient is called a WORM! Luis Gutierrez= worm

They say when you eat the worm in the bottom of the Quervo Gold
    bottle that it will make you LOCO!
    Very well said,and welcome to Alipac.Your screen name Is appropriate for these times for sure

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast