Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    ACTION ALERT! PLEASE JOIN IN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-844030.html#844030

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I wish this g-d damn waste of oxygen, space and taxpayer dollars horse's ass masquerading as a representative of the American people would renounce his citizenship (sometimes I wonder if he is an illegal alien who fraudulently obtained US citizenship) and return to his home country and run for the Mexican Senate or Congress. HEY LUIS....It may come as news to you that your job is to represent the American people....you know those who duly elected you to serve and represent them even though you only recognize the thousands of illegal aliens fraudulently registered to vote through those phony baloney citizens workshops conducted in your district. We're on the precipice of total economic collapse as millions of Americans have lost their homes, jobs, health care and pensions with hundreds of thousands more joining them every month. The abject pain, suffering and misery inflicted on the American people by butt heads as you through fraudulent sub prime loans for illegal aliens and the hundreds of billions of dollars struggling taxpayers have been forced to spend for illegal health care, welfare, food stamps, education, unemployment insurance, home heating, other energy assistance and a plethora of other benefits and crimes as murder, rape and molestation of women and children, manslaughter, drunk driving and identity theft is so far beyond comprehensible and reprehensible that words can't even begin to convey my anger. You should be taking care of suffering and struggling Americans by upholding OUR Constitution (Not the Mexican Constitution) and your oath of office instead of adding to our misery and suffering by parading around the country goading your illegal alien constituents into undermining our laws, borders, sovereignty and forcing us to be the world's health care, welfare and employment agency you treasonous, traitorous illegal alien hockey puck.....................
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

can't even begin to convey my anger. You should be taking care of suffering and struggling Americans by upholding OUR Constitution (Not the Mexican Constitution) and your oath of office instead of adding to our misery and suffering by parading around the country goading your illegal alien constituents into undermining our laws, borders, sovereignty and forcing us to be the world's health care, welfare and employment agency you treasonous, traitorous illegal alien hockey puck.....................
    retiredairforce - You said it well. I know how you feel. Though I have never committed a crime in my life except minor traffic violations, I swear this insanity could make me break things. For trolls: Only property, I would not hurt any person.

We have to channel the anger into action. Call, write, e-mail. Make the vote whor$@$ who will sell their souls to get votes, make them know how many of us are here and if they piss us off they are gone.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Stop separating families! -- Deport them all!! Deport the illegal invaders who abandoned their families!

They dont want to seperate the families, whwhwhwh, we have Americans right now who are seperated, and fighting for America, and yet they come here and B___,These soldiers who are seperated from there families while fighting FREEDOM, for every illegal, thats coming here.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12