Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEXICO IS NOT OUR FRIEND!!!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Yes i am watching lou and I heard the same thing....I will watch my recording again because I thougt they said they would ask some other countries to intervene in the U.S. immiration policys.

What frigging nerve...we need to get this out into talk radio!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

why

Shouldn't the sanctuary for Mexicans be Mexico?

LULAC TAKE NOTE:

WHAT GOES FOR PRESIDENT CALDERON APPLIES TO YOU AND TO LA RAZA AS WELL:

If President Calderon is so damned concerned for the welfare of Americans, as he stated in his Chicago address, why doesn't he do something in his own country to assure that his own people have jobs in Mexico and decent living conditions in Mexico so that his people would not have to migrate north and take the jobs that should go to United States Citizens?

As far as I am concerned, the United States should quickly adopt the same labor laws that have worked so well for Canada, England and Australia, not to mention several other nations in the world, including I believe, Mexico.

For us, it would read:

No foreign national may attain or hold a job in the United States that may otherwise be attained or held by a U.S. Citizen.

A major argument has always been that Mexicans supposedly take the jobs that Americans do not want. That has been increasingly proven to be untrue, especially by the actions of U.S. Citizens who live in areas where raids have occured in factories and other businesses that have employed Illegal Aliens. When the Illegals were rounded up and deported, U.S. Citizens in those cities clamored for those jobs that had been denied them by the employers.

The United States Government or at least the Labor Department, should take an active hand in assuring that jobs go to U.S. Citizens first and foremost before foreign nationals are employed in the United States. Period. Again, this is done in many countries throughout the world. Why not here?

What about the growing number of jobless Americans? What about the growing number of homeless Americans? Is President Calderon concerned about them? I think not. He's only concerned about his own people and how much money he can siphon down to Mexico through the Illegal Aliens who have sent billions of dollars to Mexico already and have thereby drained our economy.

Jobless Americans and homeless Americans should be given the opportunity to attain and hold jobs that would better their own circumstances, so that they may begin to rebuild their lives. They should have the opportunity in their own country to have a new start in life by at least attaining a job that would provide for their basic essentials until they can get on their feet and move forward. After all, those homeless U.S. Citizens cannot get the major assistance that is doled out to foreigners now from the Social Services system that is supported by the tax dollars which those U.S. Citizens may have once paid into! Oh, they can get food stamps, but that is about all. Most U.S. Citizens who seek temporary assistance are told by Social Services to sell their cars or if they have a home, to sell it; while some foreign nationals have come into this country and have had all sorts of monetary packages handed to them through our tax-supported Social Services system! Monetary packages including small business loans, down-payments on a home, the price of an automobile, food stamps for every person in the family, medical coverage for every person in the family and even Social Security benefits for elderly members of the family who have not paid into the system! But that's another situation altogether... a situation which ALIPAC should also get onto. But back to the Illegal Immigration Issue at hand:

I'll say it again:

No foreign national may attain or hold a job in the United States that may otherwise be attained or held by a U.S. Citizen.

And again:

Do you understand Inglés, President Calderon? Do you get it yet, John McCain, Barrack Obama, Hill-Billary (the latter of which championed the outsourcing of American jobs and productivity to India and Communist China) and all you other Amnesty people?

One more time:

If it works for England, it should work for us. If it works for Canada, it should work for us. If it works for Australia, it should work for us. If it works for several other nations around the world, it should work for us. If this is a law in President Calderon's Mexico, it should certainly be a law in the United States
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

I just watched it again and it said "Mexico wants to seek the assistance of a third nation to resolve disputes over U.S. immigration laws"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

CHEERS TO MARK M. AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN.

Who do we email, write, call and/or harass to have this made law here (and enforce same).

QUESTION: Showing my ignorance here, but what or where is lou? I'd like to watch the tape re: LULAC's demand regarding California?

LULAC said we can not have local police enforceing laws and doing the job of the federal government......

May be they would be happier if we just brought in federal troops enforce federal law.

They know darn good and well ICE could never handle this with out the help of the state and local police.

its time that worthless congress pass a bill that gives them the authority to do so. Instead of trying to pass yet another amnesty.

How can California be a sanctuary city when it's an entire state?

Did you guys hear on Lou that there's one bill that wants to remove in state tuition from illegals and offer free tuition to the national guard? They said it probably wouldn't pass. How lame.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    CHEERS TO MARK M. AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN.

Who do we email, write, call and/or harass to have this made law here (and enforce same).

QUESTION: Showing my ignorance here, but what or where is lou? I'd like to watch the tape re: LULAC's demand regarding California?
    Lou Dobbs on CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/lou dobbs

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast