Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

edit
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

I think you might be missing akhope's point.
    Go to the border with
    the minuteman leave you home feel the cold the heat let your
    life stand for action not words all the time.

There are many here on ALIPAC that have sweated blood and tears in the fight against illegal immigrations. There are those here who on more that one occasion stayed up more than a day and a night to email and call every senator. But they are not beating their own drums, they don't need to.

But there are those here who have not left the comfort of their own home to stand by the road side with a Boycott sign for a couple of days, or spent hours on end emailing and calling or even donated a dime to ALIPAC. Perhaps that is what he/she his saying. Just how many have taken the trip (for some of us over 1,500 miles) to stand with the MM and take the ultimate risk.
    But then that's just my 2cent worth on how I read his post.
    I'll be heading back down this fall, come on down.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

Here's the article in the Treaty of Guadalupe they're referring to. Check out the last sentence...

ARTICLE XXI
    If unhappily any disagreement should hereafter arise between the Governments of the two republics, whether with respect to the interpretation of any stipulation in this treaty, or with respect to any other particular concerning the political or commercial relations of the two nations, the said Governments, in the name of those nations, do promise to each other that they will endeavour, in the most sincere and earnest manner, to settle the differences so arising, and to preserve the state of peace and friendship in which the two countries are now placing themselves, using, for this end, mutual representations and pacific negotiations. And if, by these means, they should not be enabled to come to an agreement, a resort shall not, on this account, be had to reprisals, aggression, or hostility of any kind, by the one republic against the other, until the Government of that which deems itself aggrieved shall have maturely considered, in the spirit of peace and good neighbourship, whether it would not be better that such difference should be settled by the arbitration of commissioners appointed on each side, or by that of a friendly nation. And should such course be proposed by either party, it shall be acceded to by the other, unless deemed by it altogether incompatible with the nature of the difference, or the circumstances of the case.

http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?fla ... transcript

I find Mexico's objective of taking over the U.S. "incompatible," don't you?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Re: LULAC demands Calif become a santuary

Quote Originally Posted by akhope
    A lot of you set on your butts and complain so what
    1 out for 100,000 stand up for this country. At a protest
    or put in your time or life at risk this is what the founding
    fathers did, get some nerve stand up. Go to the border with
    How do you know what any of us have done? And what have you done?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

What a joker!

A few thousand of us can leave our homes and go hold hands on the border (in protest!) but it won't amount to anything. Real change involves awakening the minds of our people to the current sellout of our country and heritage.

Remember, our struggle is against the leftist elites and not the Latin American peasants.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    LULAC in just another racist organization like LaRaza, that DEMANDS we change our policies to suit their needs.

I am so sick of these ARROGANT groups sucking the life out of Americans, in favor of illegal Hispanics.

IMO, these people are more dangerous than terrorists.
    They are terrorists, butterbean, they just have a different mode of operation and Calderon is leading them and egging them on. He's a pitiful President and ours is too. They are both engaged to undermine America as we know it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In effect, LULAC is calling for the formal Surrender of the State of California to the invading forces.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    In effect, LULAC is calling for the formal Surrender of the State of California to the invading forces.
    Thats what it sounded like to me

Now when can we expect the sedition arrests ?

How about charges of formatting anarchy and revolution against the US ?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    How can California be a sanctuary city when it's an entire state?

Did you guys hear on Lou that there's one bill that wants to remove in state tuition from illegals and offer free tuition to the national guard? They said it probably wouldn't pass. How lame.
    Yes, TexasCowgirl, this is being sponsored by Rep. Chuck DeVore (R - Irvine). He wants to repeal AB450 and give that money to CA's national guard. I just don't understand why there should be any opposition to this, but I guess all I can say is "It's California."

Our activists in CA should call him and give him their support!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot
    What a joker!

A few thousand of us can leave our homes and go hold hands on the border (in protest!) but it won't amount to anything. Real change involves awakening the minds of our people to the current sellout of our country and heritage.

Remember, our struggle is against the leftist elites and not the Latin American peasants.
    Each organization----Alipac and the Minuteman-----are valuable assets to stopping the illegal invasion. The situation in the US regarding illegals would be a LOT worse if either one did not exist.

Alipac is very important in regard to working to stop the politicians, congress, etc.----and all other pushes for accommodating/rewarding the illegals throughout the country. The organization has assisted with FORCING illegals to leave many cities/states throughout the country.

The Minutemen are just as important. They do risk danger being on that border, and give up the security/comforts of their own homes to be on the border. Their efforts are just as important----as we would have millions more illegals here if they were not assisting on the border.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast