Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LULAC TO PETITION CONGRESS

One Million Voices United:

Help us deliver a petition with one million signatures to Congress urging the passage of fair and just immigration reform this year.

We need your help. Please click on sign the petition and send a message to your representatives. LULAC will hand deliver the petition to every member of Congress and hand deliver a letter from you to your Representative and Senators.

In addition, please help us spread the word by getting your family, friends and colleagues to sign the petition. United together our voices will be heard!

THEIR PETITION LINK IS http://www.onemillionvoicesunited.org/

Rec'd by email 9/25

We need a petition with 2 million signatures AGAINST SHAMNESTY, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. Does ANYONE know how to set this up? WILLIAM??????? I don't think it would take long to get 2 million signatures!!!!

LMAO! They can't do it!

Yea! I've seen their million signatures(empty boxes).

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOLOL Dixie.....that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the "one million signatures" part of that post.

We better watch it though.....this time they might be smart enough pack those boxes with packages of blank copy paper
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    or the signatures of stolen identities

Those RIP voters are signing away!

Dixie

NumbersUSA should have a lapel button campaign. If enough of their current member wore lapel buttons with

Oppose Illegal
    Immigration? Join
    NumbersUSA.org

a lot of people would
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have almost 1/2 million members.......