Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MA Congressman will not see constituents !!!

I tried to schedule a meeting with MA Congressman Michael Capuano in DC and his assistant stated he is busy in committee meetings for the rest of his natural life. When a congressman cannot even take the time to meet with one of his constituents to discuss something important like illegal immigration what kind of people do we have in office? Cannot even take the time as I, a MA voter and american citizen do not matter. I will get to meet with one of his Legislative Assistants as he is too busy. What kind of government disses their own citizens? When I get back from DC I will go to his office here in MA maybe then I will get a meeting with him to discuss this face to face
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well LSmith, you are not as important as big business and hired lobbist. Too bad you are just a little un-important voter.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Second best is talking to the person handling immigration for their office.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Well lsmith1338,

I would write to the all the MA newspapers and tell them about your situation. I'm sure all of MA would be interested to know they could'nt get a meeting with their Congressman through his entire term.

Does he answer your letters?

I think that is totally disrespectful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No he does not answer my numerous letters to him on this issue, maybe that is the problem
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If your not on the "list" you are out of luck

One way to get on the "list " is to get out your check book

I ain't givin this traitor a dime of my money My taxes are enough to support these traitors!!!

I think the newspapers is the best Idea, give it a try what the heck.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I would also send a letter to the Immigration Caucus and BILBRAY.

Email the radio show hosts and anyone else you can think of.
    The people have a right to know.

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I think the newspapers is the best Idea, give it a try what the heck.
    I concur, use the media to get this information out. Call your local talk-radio stations when they're taking calls. Additionally, don't forget to write a detailed OP-ED and send it to all the newspapers in the area. If you don't remember the aids name and other details, call again and attempt to set up another appointment - this time write down all the details (date called, name of person talked with, exact quotes of person, etc.). Spread the word, bird!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn