Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A lot of Americans of Mexican ancestry are upset about illegal immigration - my husband speaks with them everyday.

Unfortunately, however, the only ones we see are those who are pro-illegal. The Americans have little or no voice. The media would like everyone to believe those people do not exist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched the news blip this morning. They had a "Hispanic marketing "expert"" on to comment, and his remarks were, almost verbatim:

"As a hispanic, we find this very offensive. As one of hispanic descent, I can tell you that being white is the LAST thing our people want...the LAST thing..."

It was ABSOLUTELY full-out racist. I immediately considered almost outloud "Oh really? I wonder if a "caucasian marketing expert" were to say on NATIONAL TELEVISION that "being brown is the LAST thing a white person wants" would last a single second without calls for boycotts, etc, by the likes of LaRaza, etc.

Where is the damn OUTRAGE at this reverse racist CRAP?!?!? Why is it O.K. for one of hispanic descent to say something so CLEARLY racist and suffer ZERO negative feedback?

I for one am SICK to DEATH of this reverse racism nonsense. To hell with Macy's for even marketing such a globally offensive, stupidass t-shirt.

I also noticed as they were interspersing shots of what appeared to be their website as this clown was bashing caucasians that the price Macy's put on that t-shirt was $24.95. ROFL!! Yeah...right Macy's....

Good Lord the whole thing disgusts me.

When will these bleeding heart fools get it -they(illegals) think their country, culture and language are far superior to anything "White", so of course the shirt was offensive to them. Of course they feel this way while dying to live in our country. How do you pledge allegiance to a country that offers you so little that you risk your life to get out of it? This is the mindset we're dealing with folks. Macy's made the mistake of thinking latinos want to be White, or American for that matter. I wonder if Blacks are upset that Macy's has chosen Brown to be the "New White". How many Blacks demand we accomodate their language and wave flags from another country?

JAK
    Nice to hear this... glad I called!

Imagine what we could do if we stopped shopping for a week or so.
    Bet we could turn some other things around too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    "As a hispanic, we find this very offensive. As one of hispanic descent, I can tell you that being white is the LAST thing our people want...the LAST thing..."
    So everyone is offended by these t-shirts!! White Americans, Brown Supremecists, American-Mexican patriots, probably some black Americans also. Somebody really screwed up at Macy's

Quote Originally Posted by JAK

People, we have the power. If we would get united and get together, we could change this thing. We really could.

Money is what is powerin this and money is what can change it - and it is our money in both instances. We can either give it to them to use against us - or we can withhold it and make it work for us.

Within a matter of months, we could have thousands, millions going back home. We could put the fear of God (or whatever) into the employers and turn our country around.

We have to get together and we have to make it big enough that it wil get noticed.

This one instance shows what can be done - just imagine on a larger scale!!!!!!!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    First of all, Macy's should have never decided to sell that shirt in the first place. The idiot who showed it to Macy's to sell it should have been fired. I will e-mail them about this, even though they took it off the market.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK

People, we have the power. If we would get united and get together, we could change this thing. We really could.

Money is what is powerin this and money is what can change it - and it is our money in both instances. We can either give it to them to use against us - or we can withhold it and make it work for us.

Within a matter of months, we could have thousands, millions going back home. We could put the fear of God (or whatever) into the employers and turn our country around.

We have to get together and we have to make it big enough that it wil get noticed.

This one instance shows what can be done - just imagine on a larger scale!!!!!!!!
    We keep YELLING at the Senators...and we need to! BUT, if we don't do something to take action against these corporations...they will continue to play the same game buying, bribing, etc. senators and cheating and lying to the American people! I keep saying...to start with fast food. Can't Americans live WITHOUT fast food for just a little while? They would STOP hiring illegals and START hiring Americans if we would STOP giving them OUR money!!! It really wouldn't take very long... but ... this is only my opinion. Americans need to use the power of their money as well as their voice!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Ha ha I KNEW the "brown" people would be equally offended!! They don't want to be "white" (which actually IS their race but SHHHHHH! Don't tell THEM). Too funny. Did it occur to anyone that maybe a fine, upstanding American actually pitched this and then went home laughing his/her ass off? Hoooooooey - that offended Hispanics, Blacks, Whites, Asians, Indians, mullatoes, mestizoes, legal aliens, illegal aliens, space aliens...... actually I needed a good laugh. Thanks Macy's. Fortunately, I never shop there so no need to modify my lifestyle in protest. Ditto fast food - there are many, many reasons why we shouldn't eat that stuff (health, environmental, political) and really, with all the illegals, why on earth do you trust it to be sanitary?? I'm in fantastic shape and my number one rule: never eat fast food!

I for one am SICK to DEATH of this reverse racism nonsense. To hell with Macy's for even marketing such a globally offensive, stupidass t-shirt.
    You got that right. I don't care if they took it off the market, they still intended to pander to racists. Can't imagine who would be caught dead in a t-shirt like that, though.

And guess what! not all latinos/hispanics are brown!
    That's why all goverment forms that ask for race and ethnicity have a "white, not hispanic" category to distiguish from the whites who declare themselves as hispanics.

I'm so sick of all this racism! I would like to see that "ethnic count sheet" done away with in government forms.

RE: Using Our Power of Boycott.

We've tried it before here (last April, May and June) and everyone had their own ideas about what should be boycotted. That's understandable because there are SO many companies that need to be boycotted that each has their favorite targets. NO matter what we chose, people would be asking for other targets. There was also a discomfort level o lot people did't or woudn't accept.

We even tried to take a consensus on which targets to hit, and the participation in choosing came down to a handful of people. Id be willing to try it again if we can get a consensus on how it will be done and which targets will be hit.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast