Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KickEmOut,

I truly appreciate what you're saying. But think about it? How long have I been posting on this forum? I have even traded conversations with many of you. So I do know who is for and against us. And just so you know. I heard nothing about turning headlights either. Remember in 1994 when people turned on their headlights to show their support for Prop. 187. I was one of the motorist who had my headlights on then just I did this morning. People uniting for no parent reason is truly a wonderful thing.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

OK bearpaw, thanks very much for the clarification. I live in the boonies, so it's hard to know what the rest of the state is doing. Hang tough!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

You're welcome. Yesterday was a reminder how misunderstandings happen so easy in emails. Moving forward. Is your rally today? Good luck to you

bearpaw, our rally was to have been yesterday or today. We called everyone Sunday night to confirm the place and time, but we only had one man who was willing to actually join us. The other 12 people decided they weren't going until AFTER they heard the President's speech on Monday. Many were hoping he would talk about securing the borders and deportation. Anyhow, we didn't do the rally/protest. We will call everyone again this evening to see if anyone wants to go down to the day labor site on Thursday morning to picket. This is so typical with people, they get all excited and promise to do something and then when crunch time comes they change their minds. If we can get just 4 other people to go with us, we'll do the picket.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

KickEmOut,

I'm real sorry to hear that. I know how much you were looking forward to your rally. How frustrating. I have been so tempted to do up a sign and start walking along our main street. But being a lone female in parts of San Diego is not a good thing. I hope people don't start cooling off and feel defeated after Bush's speach. Which is what he's hoping people will do. Now is not the time to give up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12