Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made in Mexico

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by againstillegals
    regarding the subject of cruises to mexico a co-worker of mine went on one a couple of weeks ago during the time all the protests were happening. She said when they stopped at ports there we people standing outside the ship with signs telling the Americans to go home. I wish that nobody would go there anymore and teach those dumbasses a lesson about what it would be like to never have another American touist spend their money in Mexico again.
    Really. I wonder why nothing was said about this, in the news. Oh wait, I keep forgetting the News Stations don't want the truth out to the public. They didn' t happen to take pictures did they. That would be good to have.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

H E B is in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
    This is a great list. Keep up the good work!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Watch what you buy from Auto Zone. A lot of their parts come from Mexico.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

I've all but stopped shopping...it wasn't a chore I enjoyed anyway. Everything I looked at was made somewhere else..Bangladesh, Mexico, Thailand, China, you know the drill.

So far everything in the house has held up pretty well...don't need replacements...my clothes are getting a bit 'enjoyed' looking...but that's ok...I'll wait.

We shop for groceries at Brooshire's...a locally owned and operated chain that is trying to hold on against WalMart...as is Albertson's...so I shop one or the other of those plus my farmers market when it opens later this year....

I find that I haven't missed shopping all that much...gives me more time to sit in the porch swing (spouse created) and watch the birds at the feeders.

I did buy a horse--a nice mare--but she isn't imported. LOL...and I have to buy a new horse trailer and a rake and baler for the tractor...those expensive purchases will come on May 1.

MJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12