Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The main problem I currently see...

No matter if we get a victory or not. In a matter of fact, I was happy to see the RealID Act pass the house and senate. The usual suspects like ACLU and 500 other groups will find a way to hit the "I Win" button. I really hate the ACLU because there really scumbags behind lawers. I do in a matter of fact used to have pictures of them aiding illigal immigration and smoking pot at the same time. What I also found out about the pro-illigal immigrants is well today, some women at riverside county california was yelled at by a man screaming Mod edit: no profanity please or coded profanity you racist!! etc etc" which I find they are a bunch of poor sport.

The opponets who are for illigal immigrations, are apperently 30 times larger then what we have now. They have plenty of money to travel from one place to another when ever some anti-illigal immigrants rally, they always come in larger numbers and try win and technically this is their buisness. And us people have to take our time off work and come to washington DC to lobby every once in a while.

As for the RealID act passing and such, I'm not ready to celebrate because I know one of those wackies will find a way to either get rid of it the act or find a backdoor around it. I assume that one of those people found a way by prohibiting the police to tow a car if the drivers is undocumented.

Anyways, I really don't think that the immigration problem will be solved but hoping for the invasion to decrease from 3 million to the thousands per year.

HandGrip, don't you know that these proponents of illegal immigration get grants from our government in the hundreds of thousands per year to fight their battle to take over this country?? Is this madness, or what??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Yeah.

It's like being in the twilight zone.

I actually had dreams where some people had plenty of money to run anti-illigal immigrant campaign to perform all over united states. Oh yeah, the very first thing to be said is, we are not trying to spread hate mongering or bring racism against another type of person no matter what.

Anyways, I really don't think that the immigration problem will be solved but hoping for the invasion to decrease from 3 million to the thousands per year.
    You got that right.. The Real Id will do nothing to slow down immigration. You have been deceived yet again. Closing off the borders would stop the influx of illegal immigrants, but our goverment wont do that because they are trying to push CAFTA and the FTAA.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I OPPOSE CAFTA...and FTAA...called my senators about that just yesterday....sent faxes and emails last week. I hope everyone is already waging war on these unconstitutional TREASONOUS 'agreements'. We should fight to get NAFTA repealed.

I would not pronounce myself 'satisfied' if we could get it down to 1,000's....I want the border completely closed to immigration from Mexico.

I will be part of the MMP in Texas this fall...and proudly so...I was so depressed that I couldn't be in Arizona in the spring. I hope this movement picks up many many thousands of patriots.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Handgrip:

I agree with everything you said except the part about illegal aliens counterprotesting our protests. Usually from my experience when the anti illegal crowd protest in droves, the invaders and their supporters are usually nowhere to be found. You might get one or two token counterprotesters, but nothing big. Maybe I haven't been around for the good stuff, but that's just my experience.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn