Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

making flyers, I have a quick question...

I'm going to be making about 300-400 flyers to put around my college campus that deal with facts on illegal immigration (we have a small campus of about 5000 students). On each one, I'll be focusing on a specific such as "illegal immigration hurts the job prospects of the poor", "illegal immigration hurts the environment", or "illegal immigration hurts social security." I was wondering if you guys know of any good sites that provide quick facts along with citations? I have a relatively good buildup of books and websites, but it doesn't help to have more. If you know of any good ones, just post the links here and I'll check them out. Thanks!

Go to my website and take a look at the Links there.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

i know there are websites with lots of pictures from the border.

Pictures of terrain ....littered with crap and garbage.

Find the pictures that would tug at the heartstrings of every treehugger.

-pa

Or how about this?

Get the 3 or 4 worst looking pollution pics, but only put one on each flyer, with a slogan that could somewhat-falsely imply corporate, or industrial polluting.

You don't want to say anything about immigration until later.

You want your target audience to stew with anger, and rage. They wont know which "corporation" is doing the polluting....yet.

But , fed the proper imagery, the audience will decide that they hate the "corporation" doing it, and it is their mission in life to oppose, or boycott, or stop the "corporation" responsible.

This will keep them interested for future flyers,ones that expose the "border invasion" as the culprit.

The evidence , and scope of the environmental damage has to be communicated fully , before being correctly blamed on the invasion.

Why do I say that?

Because, I suspect that if you came out and said, "Illegal immigration is bad for the environment," and showed a picture of the WORST environmental disaster in history........... the audience will have been conditioned to associate you with racism .
    The environmental damage will not even imprint on their brains......having being flooded with the You're-a-racist! hormone.

This hormone is known to block the logic receptors in the brain.

This hormone is powerful enough to overcome the survival instincts of some people.

-pa

phoenixashes, that is actually a pretty cool idea

I might run five or six of those over a two week period and then post flyers with the actual reason at the end.

If I do that, I'll post some links to a pdf or jpeg of them so you guys can see

Great can't wait to see them. Remember pictures are worth a thousand words. There are plenty of things to pull from here on ALIPAC, you might even want to include the web address so they can check some things out for themselves. Good luck!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

yeah, I think these will go over great. I can't wait to see what kind of feedback we get once everyone wakes up for 8am classes and these flyers are everywhere on campus. I've done mass flyer spamming before and on my campus it is by far the best way to get your information to people (put them around all the busy traffic areas). Our campus has a very lax posting policy so I like to take advantage of it

http://www.minutemanproject.com/Photos.html

if you don't have this one, you might want it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd

Hell Yeah! PM me a copy ,or a link of your flyer when you have something working.

I'll try to think up some more.....

-pa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast