Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MALKIN: Gunrunner: Obama’s stimulus-funded border nightmar

Michelle Malkin

Project Gunrunner
    Obama’s stimulus-funded border nightmare

Buried in Barack Obama’s failed trillion-dollar stimulus program was a $10 million bloody border racket that has now cost American lives. This goes far beyond the usual waste, fraud and abuse underwritten by progressive profligacy. It’s bloodstained government malfeasance overseen by anti-gun ideologues — and now anti-gun ideologue Attorney General Eric Holder will “investigate.â€

Added to BRIAN TERRY MURDER and ATF OPERATION GUNRUNNER
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-230424.html

I'm sorry but, I find it real hard to believe that Obama didn't know jack about this issue. after all he is suppose to be the leader of this country and, he has no knowledge of whats going on in his own government come on, give me a break. he can go and sell those wolf tickets to someone who will believe any and everything he says because, I'm not the one. its going to be real interesting to see how this one turns out.

the project got money in the Merida Initiative and the 09 Stimulus package.

something stinks

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the project got money in the Merida Initiative and the 09 Stimulus package.

something stinks
    1+1=2 right, and Obama is not as innocent as he want us to believe that he is he knew all about this and he knows it. so, he may as well own up to it because, its going to all come out in the rinse if it don't all come out in the wash. why does this man tell so many lies and, Eric Holder shouldn't be the one investigating this anyway. there needs to be an "INDEPENDENT" investigator working on this.and I think the guys in congress should insist on it being done by anybody other than the corrupt AG of the U.S. this is some serious business and, this is no room for any more corruption on top of corruption as far as this matter is concerned.

Holder has appointed the Office of Inspector General to do the investigation. however that position is not actually filled right now and the person who is there temporary is doing it. so we might not know the truth for a while,
    and with the ATF and the DOJ stonewalling both Darrell Issa and Charles Grassley, it still might be longer.