Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Man the Phones! Washington is Open for Business!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Get on the phones and tell the Senators to vote NO to cloture of S2611 because you want the guest worker amnesty removed before it goes to the Senate floor for passage.

Thanks Yall,
    Dixie
    I've been calling and emailing all of them.
    if the land line is busy then fax "NO to cloture of S2611 because We want the guest worker amnesty removed before it goes to the Senate floor for passage."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Emails and Phone Calls

Started yesterday. I will finish a few phone calls this AM. Emails last night. Remember those phones are busy also from the other side doing there thing too. A short prayer for sanity would not be bad either.

I have your back, but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

I've been faxing too. I called another state's Senator and the chicky asked the zipcode I lived in. I told her I was from a neighboring state so she got snarky and wanted to get me off the phone. I just kept talking. I said, there is a huge problem in my state and you will be next. Senator ___ really should consult my governor on the issue and find out how much illegal aliens cost my state every year... She finally said, I will pass the information along. I said, I sure hope you do.

Dixie

Exactly! "NO to cloture of S2611 because We want the guest worker amnesty removed before it goes to the Senate floor for passage. I've also added no additioal visas or increased immigration quotas. I also added just enforce our laws."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are some zip codes just in case anyone "forgot" theirs !!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-28388.html

zip codes

I just keep talking till I'm done. Then tell them. When they get 'snarky', I just tell them that I'm a Citizen of the USA and have the responsibility to talk to all of them. That usually seems to shut them up. Especially when I'm calling lawbreakers on committees.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I just added these to pro illegal senators from Ga. to my todays fax list.
    Isakson
    202-228-0724
    Chamblis
    202-224-0103

Charles, if you don't mind, I'm going to add them to the call/fax/email list DCSA began last night.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Charles, if you don't mind, I'm going to add them to the call/fax/email list DCSA began last night.

thats great they need all the calls.faxes and emails we can get them

Hey did you see what I just posted

Senate Vote Saves Immigration Bill Chances

LOl, I was just reading it.

Charles, they're playing TOSS THE BALL with this shit so that "we the people" get tired and worn down & confused.

Ain't a gonna work!!

They've passed moronic and have arrived at DISGUSTING, PUTRID, VERMIN.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    LOl, I was just reading it.

Charles, they're playing TOSS THE BALL with this **** so that "we the people" get tired and worn down & confused.

Ain't a gonna work!!

They've passed moronic and have arrived at DISGUSTING, PUTRID, VERMIN.
    or lets hope "We the People" have got them worried about the next election. Those Illegal immigrant votes can't get here in time to save them. Ain't no Calvary coming to save them pilgrim.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast