Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You got that right Charles, we are not going to forget come election time
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Richard Shelby, Alabama

Has anyone called Shelby, Alabama senator? I've called and the girl on the other end seems surprised that anyone felt strongly about S2611. She claims she hasn't heard that some people don't want it to go to the floor until the amnesty is removed....what a good actress!

I'm asking everyone to bomb Richard Shelby's office 202-224-5744

Please asap!

thanks
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Re: Richard Shelby, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Has anyone called Shelby, Alabama senator? I've called and the girl on the other end seems surprised that anyone felt strongly about S2611. She claims she hasn't heard that some people don't want it to go to the floor until the amnesty is removed....what a good actress!

Please asap!

thanks
    krazynbama
    put the fax number on here and they can start getting faxes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got it
    Shelby DC fax number
    202-224-3416

sending now
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

will call several including Shelby - is she really that clueless?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

thanks Charles, my fax is busted
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    will call several including Shelby - is she really that clueless?
    doubt it, she deserves an Oscar though if she isn't...
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I've been callling on behalf of my mother-in-law.... spenster aunt... someone in the hospital right now... I just make something up!

Here is a list of zipcodes for all states. Look one up in their state before you call. Sometimes they ask what zip you are calling from. I've found if you use the online e-mail forms, they kick you out if you don't use a zip in their area. I thought by they time they figure out I'm not from their state, it will be too late.
    http://www.mongabay.com/igapo/

Dixie

Re: Richard Shelby, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama

Please asap!

thanks
    I called Shelby's office yesterday. Maybe you and I got different staff persons. I've made so many phone calls I can't remember, but if something is out of the ordinary other than a staffer being polite and taking my message w/o feedback, I write it down. I didn't write anything down next to Shelby's name.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Electoral Votes

Here is a talking point reality check!

Texas 34
    California 55
    New Mexico 5
    Arizona 10
    ----------------
    Total 104

104 out of the 270 needed for a Majority,
    with Total Electoral Votes being 538

In sum, you may be giving away 1/3 of the Presidential Election to illegal immigrants if you allow the guest worker amnesty. Considering most of these states are becoming predominately Hispanic. You need to preserve America for Americans. This is exactly what LULAC, La Raza, et al are promoting, dominance via the election process. Any one wondering why they are squatting in these states? Also, to date they can effect elections of state governors? Do you really want the future governor of California to be elected by illegal immigrants? Especially a governor that is in line of succession to the President.

I want to add that Oregon has a high population of illegal immigratns and so does Colorado bringing an addtitional 16 Electoral Votes into play for future illegal immigrants. There may be others that are worse with hight E-Votes at stake. The state of Florida also has a large number of E Votes. How are they doing on the illegal immigrant population?

Info on Electoral Votes
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/blelectoralb.htm

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast