Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man Uses Illegal Immigrants to Access HOV Lanes

Man Uses Illegal Immigrants to Access HOV Lanes
    Human smuggling enters the carpool lane as five illegal immigrants are found locked inside a commuter's car.
    by George Wolfe
    A man was arrested today after police found illegal immigrants chained inside his BMW at a workplace parking lot. The five men, speaking through a Spanish interpreter, said they came from Guatemala and were smuggled into the country and sold to the car's owner, Neil Schnelling, four months ago.

Judging by the amount of debris found in the car (literally, knee deep), the men's story seemed entirely plausible. Schnelling confessed to buying the men in order to ease the commute from his home in Diamond Bar all the way over to Studio City. It was a trip that used to take nearly three hours per day, but with his "carpool buddies" he was able to cut his driving time down to just over an hour a day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I guess I did get a little out of control — hell, I was desperate. Who could I turn to except even more desperate people?"

— Neil Schnelling,
    commuter / human smuggler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The commute got so… out of control," says Schnelling, "that I guess I did get a little out of control — hell, I was desperate. Who could I turn to except even more desperate people? But it's not like I treated them poorly. I left them a cooler for lunch every day. Sometimes, on coffee breaks, I'd come out and check on them. Sure, maybe every once in a while I'd forgot to crack a window. But who doesn't sometimes forgot to do that with their own pets or children?!"

Schnelling explained that in order to avoid attention, he'd pull into his garage after dark, then lock the garage door and let "the guys" out, where they'd proceed to sleep on an old mattress. In the morning, he'd chain the guys again inside the car and head off to work.

Asked why he didn't just use one immigrant to gain access to the carpool lane, Schnelling explained that "with more guys I felt like it wouldn't look as suspicious — like we were just a crew going to work on someone's yard. Maybe I was wrong."

Human smuggling remains a growing problem in Los Angeles ever since crackdowns in neighboring Arizona have caused smugglers to open up new markets elsewhere.

http://www.lalatimes.com/newsfea/tr_18_manusesi.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here we had a guy arrested for using a dummy to drive in the HOV lane. How low will some folks go????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, human dummies. You think I can hire an illegal to go to work for me. That way I don't even have to leave the house. He can just clock in and clock out for me.

This is insane! The logic and reasoning of this guy. I've always known that something was not quite right with Beemer drivers.

Dixie

I only have 1 illegal to get in the HOV lane... you dont need more than that.. its just over kill at that point.. says he had 3-4!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

buying people???

is this the freaking 1800s where humans were buying others to use as slaves????? did we go back in time and someone NOT TELL ME.

those this bastard in jai land leave him there for a LONG LONG TIME

But they are so cheap... you almost cant help yourself...

(you guys do know its a fake news story site like The Onion.. even though with all the crap flying around out of the politicians mouths.. these stories seem possible.. )
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

vic

That would be a good job for some of those senators. Kennedy and friends.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Hello, Did any of you follow the link or even look at it.

http://www.lalatimes.com/newsfea/tr_18_manusesi.php

http://LaLaTimes.com
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Of course not. But, I wouldn't put it past some folks to treat people badly. We've had enough real cases of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast