Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
Whre I live, the hispanic students run in packs and bully non-hispanic students at will, but they never attack a group of non-hispanics, it has to be the pack against one. They consider suspensions and expulsions as vacations from school! Their parents are no better, they play the "poor me" victim part very well.

This sense of bravado is has come about in part from the suppression of free speech aka political correctness pushed by bleeding heart hypocrits. My daughter has had to defend herself for REFUSING to be part of the "pack" and always has to watch her back.

I am sick and tired of her having to go through this by her own ethnic group! She gets along well with everyone and thinks for herself. She doesn't agree with the "hispanic caucus" at her school and for that she is threatened and harassed by them? I've told her AND her school administration that if anyone throws the first punch, she has my permission to finish it. If the schools refuse to protect their own students, then it's up to the students to protect themselves! She is well known for her athleticism at school and has a black belt in karate and has defended herself very well. Unfortunately, other students haven't been so lucky.
I have heard similar stories like your daughter's. There are many Hispanic teenagers who are against illegal immigration and do love this country. They often contend with others who have race supremacy views. I think school adminstrators who give into troublemakers at schools should not be working in schools. I applaud your daughter for standing for herself. American children of different races are being victimzed in their schools for simply loving and defendin their nation.