Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Many are sorry they voted for Bush!

I've been listening online to the Peter Boyle show....many that he has interviewed, said they voted for Bush twice, and say they wish they hadn't now...or would see him impeached over allowing our Country to be invaded.....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

They should be sorry. It's what happens when you perpetually vote out of party loyalties since neither party has been loyal to the people for quite some time. After reading Bushism's, the Bush Doctrine (which outlined the invasion of Iraq in the 90's) online and the fact that he has the IQ of a 3 year old was crystal clear to me. I would have died and gone to hell before voting for him. Unfortunately, those who put him in office without doing their homework bare a lot of the responsibility for the horrific destruction he continues to reek upon us. A lot of what is occurring now was online in black and white prior to his (s)election.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    They should be sorry. It's what happens when you perpetually vote out of party loyalties since neither party has been loyal to the people for quite some time. After reading Bushism's, the Bush Doctrine (which outlined the invasion of Iraq in the 90's) online and the fact that he has the IQ of a 3 year old was crystal clear to me. I would have died and gone to hell before voting for him. Unfortunately, those who put him in office without doing their homework bare a lot of the responsibility for the horrific destruction he continues to reek upon us. A lot of what is occurring now was online in black and white prior to his (s)election.
    I saw the election as a choice between a hot poker up the bum, or a hot poker stuck in the eye. Either choice was ludicrous.

I didn't vote along party lines. I'm a conservative and I could not vote for long jaw not because I'm not a democrat, but I am against everything he is for, and for everything he is against.

It was a choice of the lesser of two evils and Bush won that one. I think if Kerry had one, things would be much worse than they are now.

oops- *won*
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Just remember, the next elections you vote in, start being bad Republicans, and bad Democrats, and start being good Americans. This is the only way to get this country out of this mess that it is in.

Banned

Re: Many are sorry they voted for Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I've been listening online to the Peter Boyle show....many that he has interviewed, said they voted for Bush twice, and say they wish they hadn't now...or would see him impeached over allowing our Country to be invaded.....
    The notion presumes that the alternative would have been better rather than the reality that a Kerry or Gore presidency would have been even more disastrous. After all, Gore was Clinton's point man responsible for the promotion of Latin American immigration prior to the 1996 election, and Kerry is an infamous globalist with even less respect for US sovereignty than the current President (which is no mean feat).

This is why is keep repeating that if we want a good President, we have to get involved long before the candidates are chosen for the general election. That means helping your chosen candidate well before the primary process gets underway and getting the vote out for pro-American candidates in the primaries.

Re: Many are sorry they voted for Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    The notion presumes that the alternative would have been better rather than the reality that a Kerry or Gore presidency would have been even more disastrous. After all, Gore was Clinton's point man responsible for the promotion of Latin American immigration prior to the 1996 election, and Kerry is an infamous globalist with even less respect for US sovereignty than the current President (which is no mean feat).

This is why is keep repeating that if we want a good President, we have to get involved long before the candidates are chosen for the general election. That means helping your chosen candidate well before the primary process gets underway and getting the vote out for pro-American candidates in the primaries.

Like you said, again having to vote the lesser of two evils. Just once before I die I would like to vote for someone who I truly believe in. It would be nice to have many choices for President. Baskin and Robbins have 31 flavors yet we only get two or three choices for the most powerful man in the world. What’s wrong with this picture?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    It was a choice of the lesser of two evils and Bush won that one. I think if Kerry had one, things would be much worse than they are now.
    I thought that at the time, but I know now that I was wrong.

Had Kerry been elected, there still would have been a Republican Congress in place that would have opposed nearly everything he wanted to do.

Instead, we got Bush with a rubber-stamp Congress that approved things they would never have approved if they had come from a Democrat president.

By standing up to a Kerry presidency, the Republicans probably would have held both houses in Congress in 2006, as well.

Now, we have the worst of all possible worlds, with Bush acting as a Democrat and having a Democrat congress backing him up.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    I didn't vote along party lines. I'm a conservative and I could not vote for long jaw not because I'm not a democrat, but I am against everything he is for, and for everything he is against.

My reason for not voting for Kerry are many but the one big one is that his wife is a financial supporter of La Raza. That's what pushed me over to Bush, but I wasn't thrilled about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Just remember, the next elections you vote in, start being bad Republicans, and bad Democrats, and start being good Americans. This is the only way to get this country out of this mess that it is in.
    Excellent statement Hylander, I couldn't agree more.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast