Isabel Garcia and her ilk held a news conference this afternoon after they got the meeting they demanded with city officials because they were upset that 6 of their marchers were arrested on Monday. The six marchers were arrested after the flag burners held their demonstration and two of them threw water and water bottles at them. When the initial arrests were made, one man jumped on the back of a police officer. \

Isabel screamed at her news conference that the "counter protesters" shouldn't have been let into the park. (like they don't have any rights)

They also wanted all charges dropped against the Mexican marchers and they said the Police were too harsh in how they dealt with the arrestees.

Later tonight, I should get some comments from the Police side on the 10 o'clock news.

The irony is that the supporters of the illegals seem to be getting their way and I wouldn't be surprised if police do drop some charges. I also read on another board tonight about a counter protest where some people held up a "Deport Aliens" banner on a bridge overpass and people started getting violent toward them and they had their banner torn and the police started giving these people a hard time.

It looks like counter protests might not have much success if the loudest voices and most influential continue being the ones that call the others RACISTS!