Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mark Levin Defends Ted Cruz: "Count Me As Never Trump"

Mark Levin Defends Ted Cruz: "Count Me As Never Trump"
    By Ian Schwartz
    Posted on April 9, 2016

Mark Levin reverses course on the #NeverTrump faction of the Republican party days after he castigated the group as asinine frauds who are not real conservatives. Levin also hit Roger Stone for his "sleazeball" tactics in his commentary. The nationally-syndicated radio host has endorsed Senator Ted Cruz for president.

MARK LEVIN: I’ve backed Cruz, and I’m going to continue to back Cruz, but here’s what I’m going to do. As a result of what the Trump supporters have attempted here, particularly Roger Stone, I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period. … And if anybody has a problem with that, Donald Trump, you can talk to Roger Stone. These bully, dirty tricks, Nixonian tactics, they’re only going to backfire. They’re only going to backfire. So, count me as never Trump. There’s been too much of this folks, way too much of this. The crap in the National Enquirer against Ted Cruz, the attacks on Michelle Fields, I mean, I can go right through the list, too much, too much, too much. At some point, you’ve got to stand up to it.

And if they piss me off one more time, I’m going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either. And ‘Ooh, Roger Stone has nothing to do with the campaign.’ Oh yes he does.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ver_trump.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So you're NEVER TRUMP because of attacks on Michelle Fields and a National Enquirer story? Honestly, Mark? No one attacked Michele Fields and Trump didn't have anything to do with the National Enquirer story. But hey, it sure is fun to see how TOTALLY SHALLOW your selection process is. Wake US up when you have a relevant issue or policy plan to talk about, you know something that ACTUALLY MATTERS to fixing our country, saving our nation and returning the American Dream to the American People where it belongs.

What a phony you turned out to be, Mark Levin. You're just another bad lawyer who ended up in Show Biz.

There's an ole saying, "give 'em enough rope ...."
    Last edited by Judy; 04-10-2016 at 12:34 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn