Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mark Levin: Mike's RINO problem RINO Huckabee Whines About the Label He Earned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mark Levin: Mike's RINO problem RINO Huckabee Whines About the Label He Earned

Mark Levin

Mike's RINO problem

RINO Huckabee Whines About the Label He Earned | Jen Kuznicki
    Over the weekend, Mike Huckabee’s Facebook page blew up with what was...
    jenkuznicki.com

RINO Huckabee Whines About the Label He Earned

By Jen Kuznicki On August 11, 2014 · Comments (4)
    Over the weekend, Mike Huckabee’s Facebook page blew up with what was definitely an ill-timed plea for conservatives to stop using the word, “RINO.”
    Apparently, the Huckster once again commented on his television show that the word RINO has to go. The problem is, his conservative activist base has been beaten into submission by him and his buddies in the GOP establishment, and though the welts still sting, they can see through their one good eye, and blasted the Reverend RINO without mercy. I liked this one, but there are tons just like it.

I didn’t see the broadcast, but Huckabee has been playing this tune for over a year at least, making it a priority in the beginning of this year to drive the point home.
    In January of this year, Mike Huckabee told his audience that the use of the word RINO has to stop. From the Washington Times on January 15th:
    “And one term that I’d like to see outlawed from the vernacular of the party is RINO. It stands for ‘Republicans in name only’ and it’s a pejorative term that questions the authenticity and orthodoxy of someone’s party purity. I’ve been called that myself, even though I fought in the trenches of Republican politics for over two decades. Even so, I would never pretend that I’m lord over determining who the real Republicans are,” Mr. Huckabee concluded.
    Yes he has been called it for good reason.
    If there are no defining principles, there ceases to be a party, is that somehow difficult for people to understand?
    Newsmax quoted more of Huck’s words the following day:
    “If factions within the Republican Party insist on spending time and money to attack other Republicans, I wonder if they want to win elections and save the country, or just proudly boast to their party pedigree.”
    Meanwhile, two weeks ago Huckabee endorsed mega-super RINO Pat Roberts in Kansas.
    “I’d rather have a loyal dog who licks me than one with a pedigree who bites me,” he wrote. “I’d rather go to battle with someone who isn’t perfect than with someone who thinks he is.”
    Putting the disturbing mental image of Pat Roberts licking Huckabee aside, if there are no differences between an incumbent RINO and a challenger, what are we down to, color of their eyes and what they eat for breakfast?
    A week later, Huckabee compared using the term RINO to how people ended up in Auschwitz in a piece by Huffington Post writer Jon Ward, who was challenged on twitter, and provided what Huck said in full context. Thanks to HotAir.

Jon Ward @jonward11
    Follow
    Here's full context of Huckabee's holocaust quote from my notes. http://huff.to/1dYRSaC
    4:28 PM - 23 Jan 2014

I know it’s hard to read, and Huckabee loyalists have explained that they believe the comparison was not that conservatives are like Nazis, but it is what he said.
    People need to start seeing Huckabee for what he is, and get past the nice guy facade and moderate tone. It is offensive to be chastised by a crooked man of the cloth, who speaks calmly while giving away America, one RINO endorsement at a time. And I call him a RINO because that’s what he is, after all, who would defend Reverend “God damn America” Wright, take the position of Jeb Bush on illegals and amnesty, call the constitution a “living and breathing document,” commute the sentence of Maurice Clemmons who then went on a crime spree and murdered four Seattle police officers in cold blood and point blank range in a coffee shop.
    But it’s not just his record as Governor and his tendency to give everyone the benefit of the doubt so no one can say he was ever mean about anything, it’s that he contradicts himself and plays to whoever he is engaged with. Take an interview he had with a couple of pinkos on his short-lived failed radio show:
    Let me just add, you know I think some of the challenges that we’ve seen, that the Republicans have failed, miserably, is that they have been very vitriolic and we shouldn’t have welfare for these poor people, and all these food stamps, but then they’ll turn around and give welfare for some of these corporations who are mismanaged into the ground, by some of these people who’ve jumped from the burning wreckage with billion-dollar bonuses. And I think you’ve addressed that in the film, as well as in the book, is that correct Oliver?
    That’s Oliver Stone he’s talking to. So, you conservatives better damn well stop using the word RINO, but Mr. freind-the-lefties can say anything he wants about those asinine Republicans to the commie-pinkos.

And let’s not forget his endorsement strategy, which can be shown to be contingent upon the hiring of his son-in-law’s consultant firm. He endorsed Dewhurst over Cruz, how blind can you be.
    I would think at some point, a Reverend should be held to the standard of knowing right from wrong.

Tagged with: Mike HuckabeeRINO

http://jenkuznicki.com/2014/08/rino-...bel-he-earned/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is why I can’t stand to listen to Huckabee. He defends moderation because he is one and today’s moderates have borrowed much from progressives. It is not the other way around. Have you ever head the term “Moderate Democrat”? There are none. They are purists to the extent that they all voted for Obamacare, without even one defection and yet even the likes of Olympia Snowe, the most moderate of the moderates and the most bipartisan of the bipartisan Republicans could not sign on.

Republicans cannot be a Kumbaya family. He must be thinking of the Walton’s. Realistically speaking most families have disagreements, some are major and many families are forever separated as a result. This is one of those times. We are not talking about what to serve for diner on Labor Day or what type of automobile the family should purchase to take the kids to school. When some family members deplete the resources of the whole family by overspending and under saving and then throw parties where they invite guests that never leave the house, who contribute nothing and ask for everything that creates some very big problems. Yet his is what the RINO republicans have been doing for a very long time and then expect the rest of us to embrace them when the Country is in trouble. They caused the problems and display not a hint of repentance or change of heart The Thad Cochran/ McDonald race proves it.

His dog analogy sucks. He bit the hell out of Romney in 2008 when he supported McCain and is doing the very same thing to Tea Party candidates today.
    kind of sums it up pretty good
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mike Huckabee Fans Revolt After He Endorses Lamar Alexander

by Tony Lee 28 Jul 2014 301 post a comment

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee angered his Facebook fans after endorsing Sen. Lamar Alexander against conservative state Representative Joe Carr last month.

Carr has been endorsed by former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and conservative talk radio host Laura Ingraham for the August 7th primary. And Carr has been relentlessly hammering Alexander for voting for the Senate's amnesty bill even after law enforcement officials warned Alexander that it would lure more illegal immigrants from Central America.
    Nearly every one of close to 450 comments beneath Huckabee's announcement on his Facebook page blasts Huckabee for supporting Alexander. One Huckabee fan said, "We supported and worked hard to get Governor Huckabee delegates when he ran in TN. His endorsement of Lamar with his liberal voting record is both an insult and disappointment." Another supporter wrote, "With this endorsement, you lose my support and funds!" The Huckabee fan said that "Alexander has repeatedly proven himself ... to be as bad a rino and sellout to the conservative cause as" Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and singled out his support for "amnesty over simple enforcement of existing laws."
    Here is a sampling of the blowback from Huckabee's own supporters in the past month, exactly as they appear on Facebook:

• Are you serious? You are not the conservative I thought you were. Lamar Alexander is the most liberal republican in the state of Tennessee.
    • We supported and worked hard to get Governor Huckabee delegates when he ran in TN. His endorsement of Lamar with his liberal voting record is both an insult and disappointment.
    • I guess your true colors are now showing. Supporting a liberal, which ever the way the wind blows part of the problem, Republican. Sorry can't trust who you are supporting.
    • NO NO NO NO NO NO!
    • With this endorsement, you lose my support and funds! Lamar Alexander has repeatedly proven himself proven himself to be as bad a rino and sellout to the conservative cause as Mcain in Arizona! Alaxander supports the presidents anti gun agenda. He has come out in favor of amnesty over simple enforcement of existing laws. And finally his voting record on Obamacare is despicable!
    • Well, Mike, I just lost some respect for you; lamar alexander is far from the type of candidate I want to support, and I hope you come to your senses too -- check his record, and compare it to the ideals I've witnessed you promote on so many occasions.
    • Joe Carr not Lamar!!!
    • Voted for Carr not Lamar... Disappointed in you Huck !
    • Very disappointed in you, Mike! Alexander has voted too many times with Obama . . . Amnesty, etc. Can't vote for him this time. Besides, he's the one who said terms should be limited to two.
    • No, no, no. He hasn't listened to his fellow Tennesseans.
    • Gov, Huckabee I don't think you realize how much Lamaur has hurt Tennessee and he is far from conservative. There are very few times that I've disagreed with you on political issues, but we are definitely on a different page concerning Lamar. I am very surprised and disappointed you are supporting a man who voted with Obama on Healthcare, war on coal , cutting veterans benefits and higher taxes in Tennessee, just to namea few.I really hope Joe Carr replaces him and his liberal agenda.
    • Huck, explain yourself here. What about Lamar makes sense and tell us what about Joe Carr doesn't?
    • Mike how come you are endorsing a man who has forgotten our platform .and voted for cloture on the veterans loosing benefits budget. Someone forgot to tell him is is the only power we have to stop in this administration and his lack of controlling illegals and amnesty puts him as a democrat.and you have lost any credibility as far as us combat vetetans in tn are concerned
    • What the hell?? Have you been drinking from their river of money too?
    • Huckabee is just another establishment hack. So is Lamar. Out with Lamar and vote for a real conservative, Joe Carr.
    • No we will not vote for Lamar Alexander. Disappointed to see you endorse him.
    • Lori G Lockhart Mike Huckabee, I respect all that you are doing and have done for our country, however I am shocked you would support Lamar! As a lifetime Tennessee resident it's time for Lamar to go! He has went against the "We the People" to many times! He has supported obuma and his policies to many times. After seeing all the negative comments on this status I hope and pray you change your decision.
    • CARR NOT LAMAR!!
    • You are better than that, Mike. Alexander has long out lasted his orange checkered shirt and his admirable walk across TN. Personality has gotten him more than he deserves. We need someone who will lead. Alexander spent the entire LAST election trying to discover just the right portrait blending determination and compassion ... And none of his revised portraits hit the mark. We need someone who DOES ... Not poses! Have a great retirement, Lamar.
    • I respect you governor but I will not vote again for Lamar. My vote will go to a real Conservative, Joe Carr.
    • WHAT are you thinking????
    • Mike, we in TN. know you backed the WRONG HORSE in this race!!!!!!!!!! We Don't need OUTSIDERS telling us how to vote. SHAME on you Mike!
    • Mike, you are backing the wrong man
    • I'm losing all respect for Mike Huckabee....
    • Lamar has sold out bad endorsement
    • I always thought Huckabee was too liberal for me.
    • Yeah, the ole Huckster lost me on this one.
    • Well, Mr. Huckabee, I can't believe you support this Rino. He voted against the people and with Obama every time.
    • So...Mr. Huckabee, after reading all the comments offered here, I am leaving you with one Big Question ! Why are you endorsing Lamar "rino" Alexander ? I am sure everyone would like to hear your answer...
    • Sorry Huck, Lamar has gone liberal on us Tennesseans, voted for more gun control, and backed Obama's liberal choices for offices. Vote Joe Carr!!!!!
    • Mick Hartley Our founding fathers wanted "the butchers, the bakers, and the candlestick makers" to serve their country and then come back and live under the laws that they enacted . We don't need career politicians, we need patriots.
    • I dont stand with Huckabee on this.
    • I used to admire your commentary and thought you stood to the right to the middle or the left...so for mr. Huckabee you have endorsed every incumbent in my district....just how much money are they lining your pockets with to endorse them?? I am afraid you are becoming a right hand rino...
    • Governor, you just lost me as a fan. I cannot believe you would endorse Alexander after his voting record! You should be embarrassed! #VoteCarrNOTLamar!
    • Gotta do homework here,Lamar is supporting Reid and Obama on to much...Tennessee needs Better support...
    • Have you lost your mind? He's about as two faced as you can get..... Lamar has to go..... Joe Carr for US Senate
    • Huckabee, This shows just how out of touch you are. Keep your nose out of Tennessee politics. You obviously know nothing, so shut up!
    • I was a Huckabee fan until you made that endorsement. Carr not Lamar!
    • Ok mike you just lost my vote
    • Big time disappointed that Mike Huckabee would support Lamar. Lamar needs to go. Time for a change to a true conservative.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ose-My-Support

I seen the broadcast and it was pathetic, the Huckster does not want to admit the RINO term fits him, he is a progressive/opportunist, he does not seem to mind what Tea Party and conservatives are called by the left and GOP hierarchy. Keep your FOX job Governor your not what conservative voters need.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.