Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marriage for a Greencard

Hello,

I am looking for help taking my story public. I have been a victim of illegal immigration when my ex-husband conned me into marriage hoping to get a Green Card.

I need a professional writer to document my story. I am hoping to raise money to pay an attorney to help me. I have a child by this man that I want to protect.

Please send me a private message if anyone can help.

I am not looking for a Muslim hater. Or, Arab hater. But someone who knows that that illegal immigration is not a victimless crime.

Thank you.

Start contacting your state and federal legislators, and I guess you don't need to be reminded of the American children stolen by parents and countries.

It would be wise to have an attorney. But I truly don't know what an attorney could do for you without upsetting this man you are involved with. You have some tough decisions to make as a strong American woman.

First, and foremost contact Congress and all elected officials to hear your story. Email them and call them: http://www.house.gov/ Start with your elected officials in Congress from your state.

I wouldn't use a computer with a history in which someone or this man could obtain your information concerning your problems.

The library might be a safety zone, and setting up an email address there might be wise. It sound like you know the danger you are in.

Be careful and Wise!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds to me like this newbie is looking for a handout for a sob sorry. Sorry acgrahm I'm not biting.

I am not looking for a Muslim hater. Or, Arab hater. But someone who knows that that illegal immigration is not a victimless crime.
    Neither is any one here. Is your impression of people here a bunch of Muslim and Arab haters? What do you mean by that? And how could that have anything to do with your problem?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: Marriage for a Greencard

Quote Originally Posted by acgraham14
    Hello,

I am looking for help taking my story public. I have been a victim of illegal immigration when my ex-husband conned me into marriage hoping to get a Green Card.

I need a professional writer to document my story. I am hoping to raise money to pay an attorney to help me. I have a child by this man that I want to protect.

Thank you.
    How have you been a victim of illegal immigration? How do you get conned into marrying someone? Last time I checked, you must say yes when someone proposes and must attend the marriage ceremony and sign the license. If you married him, didn't you want him in the U.S.? So how did he con you into filing for the K visa?

MW
    attorneyatlaw wrote:

How have you been a victim of illegal immigration? How do you get conned into marrying someone? Last time I checked, you must say yes when someone proposes and must attend the marriage ceremony and sign the license. If you married him, didn't you want him in the U.S.? So how did he con you into filing for the K visa?
    All excellent questions.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Marriage for a Greencard

Quote Originally Posted by acgraham14
    Hello,

Thank you.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............we have been getting quite a few postings like this from 1st time posters.

1. why would a professional writer want to document this? This kind of story is not unusual and certainly is not going to sell a book.

2. ex-husband? you got conned? I don't understand how this happens. You have to go through so much to get married anyway, much less to get married to someone from a foreign country.

3. why do people chose to make these stories public on ALIPAC, call USCIS or the news paper.

Once again I am the cynic but this type of posting always turns out to be a troll.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas