Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marshall's Stores Hire Non English Speakers

I went to my local Marshall's department store located in Miramar, FL and not a single person spoke English. Not even the fitting room lady, she couldn't even say "how many?" The stock/floor people didn't speak English either. The fitting room lady didn't even try to speak english. I said "Yo tengo quatro (I have 4) en english es four." She looked at me like I was nuts and how rude of me to translate it into english!

I can see being bilingual, maybe not speaking english 110% right away, but not a single word, and no desire to learn, come on!

It boils my blood that English only speakers have a real hard time getting jobs in S.FL but now Spanish only speakers can!? WTF!!!

Call ICE or report them to www.wehirealiens.com
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Report....please....please...please....this has got to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would report them to ICE too. This is outrageous and I wouldn't buy a thing from them. I'd go back to sewing before I bought anything from them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Employers who hire NON-English speaking employees do so because such employees are FAR EASIER to EXPLOIT and DISPOSE of than the AVERAGE American or assimilated LEGAL resident! Arresting illegal alien workers means NOTHING if their EXPLOITER employers are not ALSO held accountable!

Odd how they can't speak English but evidently recognize and handle American money and credit cards and handle cash transactions.

Pro-amnesty politicians are using U.S. citizenship as the currency to buy votes.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many times they speak English quite well, they just won't do it to bug Americans. They feel a certain power because they can understand you - but you can't unerstand them.

They are making you feel lost in your own country - it's a power play and an insult.

Another thing here when they work retail, they are very rude to Americans.

I purchased a dress for an occasion I was not really pleased with, but thought it might do. Before I paid, I asked if I could return it. They said sure. I found one that was better and wanted to return the first dress - within a couple of hours. They told my husband it couldn't be returned because it was a party dress, formal dress or some such thing.

Everyone in the store was Hispanic - some pretended not to speak English, some were very educated - spouses and children of some of the agricultural worker brought in under Nafta - they aren't all chicken pluckers.

At any rate, the manager got involved, they were tall talking Spanish and being saying nasty things - not knowing my husband understood them.

He finally asked if he could use the phone - they pushed the phone over to him. He asked, in Spanish, for the number of the police station because he was to report them for attempted theft, and for insults , threats and hate speech.

They gave him a refund.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    ALIPACer's, contact them and let them know us Americans are NOT going to take it.

http://www.marshallsonline.com/

Go to the bottom of the page and click "contact us."

On the drop down menu, choose- "other/contact us."

That's it! It only takes a few minutes.

Post back here when your done!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    ALIPACer's, contact them and let them know us Americans are NOT going to take it.

http://www.marshallsonline.com/

Go to the bottom of the page and click "contact us."

On the drop down menu, choose- "other/contact us."

That's it! It only takes a few minutes.

Post back here when your done!
    It wouldn't let me leave a message.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Many times they speak English quite well, they just won't do it to bug Americans. They feel a certain power because they can understand you - but you can't unerstand them.

They are making you feel lost in your own country - it's a power play and an insult.

Another thing here when they work retail, they are very rude to Americans.

I purchased a dress for an occasion I was not really pleased with, but thought it might do. Before I paid, I asked if I could return it. They said sure. I found one that was better and wanted to return the first dress - within a couple of hours. They told my husband it couldn't be returned because it was a party dress, formal dress or some such thing.

Everyone in the store was Hispanic - some pretended not to speak English, some were very educated - spouses and children of some of the agricultural worker brought in under Nafta - they aren't all chicken pluckers.

At any rate, the manager got involved, they were tall talking Spanish and being saying nasty things - not knowing my husband understood them.

He finally asked if he could use the phone - they pushed the phone over to him. He asked, in Spanish, for the number of the police station because he was to report them for attempted theft, and for insults , threats and hate speech.

They gave him a refund.
    GREAT STORY, TRIXIE!! Your hubby is quite a guy.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE HISPANIC CULTURE??? THEY ARE GETTING MORE OBNOXIOUS ON EVERY LEVEL!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast