Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, thats a scary thought (about personal information) and I would think
    just more ammunition for citizens!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Many times they speak English quite well, they just won't do it to bug Americans. They feel a certain power because they can understand you - but you can't unerstand them.

They are making you feel lost in your own country - it's a power play and an insult.

Another thing here when they work retail, they are very rude to Americans.

I purchased a dress for an occasion I was not really pleased with, but thought it might do. Before I paid, I asked if I could return it. They said sure. I found one that was better and wanted to return the first dress - within a couple of hours. They told my husband it couldn't be returned because it was a party dress, formal dress or some such thing.

Everyone in the store was Hispanic - some pretended not to speak English, some were very educated - spouses and children of some of the agricultural worker brought in under Nafta - they aren't all chicken pluckers.

At any rate, the manager got involved, they were tall talking Spanish and being saying nasty things - not knowing my husband understood them.

He finally asked if he could use the phone - they pushed the phone over to him. He asked, in Spanish, for the number of the police station because he was to report them for attempted theft, and for insults , threats and hate speech.

They gave him a refund.
    GREAT STORY, TRIXIE!! Your hubby is quite a guy.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE HISPANIC CULTURE??? THEY ARE GETTING MORE OBNOXIOUS ON EVERY LEVEL!!!
    I couldn't leave a message either.

The Hispanic culture in South Florida, especially Dade County, has been like this for over 20 years. It is quite normal to be treated very shabbily at any store in Miami and now South Broward if you don't speak Spanish. Most of the people that work in these stores do not know what the definition of customer service is. They have a very narrow-minded view of business. They look down on Americans. They are clannish, provincial, and they think that Dade County and Southern Broward belong to them and that all of the businesses there exist solely for them.

My husband is Hispanic and he has been treated shabbily in Dade County when he speaks English. As soon as he starts to speak Spanish they usually jump to attention and are quite embarassed when they realize that they have treated one of their own the same way that they treat the rest of us.

Anyway, I'm just venting at this point. Anytime I hear stories like this from South Florida it strikes a real raw nerve. I am going to contact Marshall's by e-mail or phone and suggest that their employees undergo diversity training so that they learn to treat all customers with respect regardless of race or ethnicity.

CR,

Wow, that is terrible what is going on there in FL. I had no idea.

If we let this go for another 20 years, it will only get worse. Florida and all the border states will be totally lost. Thank God we have ALIPAC and others!!!

IMHO, ordinary Americans are finally "coming out" and becoming vocal about what they have "secretly" known all along. PC SUCKS!! Race DOES MATTER AND -- HELLOOOO -- "WHITE" IS A RACE TOO! (I'm not white, but I've been urging my white hubby and friends to speak out and fight back for themselves.)

WITHOUT ASSIMILATION, RACE WILL ALWAYS BE A FACTOR. I am Asian myself, but I made it a point to assimilate completely. Now, over 20 years later, I think "white," I talk "white," I act "white." AND I AM NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT EITHER.

Mind you, I am talking about AMERICAN WHITES. I like the way American Whites think, talk, and act. They are the most honest, frank, considerate, giving people on earth. They are fair and sensible and Christian. They believe in equality, basic freedoms, and the power and grace of God. America is the greatest country on earth now, PRECISELY because of these qualities.

My hubby has traveled the world and has done business in a lot of countries. He said, "By far, the BEST and MOST HONEST businessmen in the world are Americans." I am from Asia, and I have seen Asians do business. My hubby IS RIGHT.

I'm sorry; I am venting too. I am just sick and tired of all this PC and diversity BS. I'm all for going back to plain old COMMON SENSE. Anyhoo, WELCOME TO ALIPAC, CR!! You are a GREAT ADDITION to our cause in FL. KEEP THE FLAME BURNING!!!

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    CR,

Wow, that is terrible what is going on there in FL. I had no idea.

If we let this go for another 20 years, it will only get worse. Florida and all the border states will be totally lost. Thank God we have ALIPAC and others!!!

IMHO, ordinary Americans are finally "coming out" and becoming vocal about what they have "secretly" known all along. PC SUCKS!! Race DOES MATTER AND -- HELLOOOO -- "WHITE" IS A RACE TOO! (I'm not white, but I've been urging my white hubby and friends to speak out and fight back for themselves.)

WITHOUT ASSIMILATION, RACE WILL ALWAYS BE A FACTOR. I am Asian myself, but I made it a point to assimilate completely. Now, over 20 years later, I think "white," I talk "white," I act "white." AND I AM NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT EITHER.

Mind you, I am talking about AMERICAN WHITES. I like the way American Whites think, talk, and act. They are the most honest, frank, considerate, giving people on earth. They are fair and sensible and Christian. They believe in equality, basic freedoms, and the power and grace of God. America is the greatest country on earth now, PRECISELY because of these qualities.

My hubby has traveled the world and has done business in a lot of countries. He said, "By far, the BEST and MOST HONEST businessmen in the world are Americans." I am from Asia, and I have seen Asians do business. My hubby IS RIGHT.

I'm sorry; I am venting too. I am just sick and tired of all this PC and diversity BS. I'm all for going back to plain old COMMON SENSE. Anyhoo, WELCOME TO ALIPAC, CR!! You are a GREAT ADDITION to our cause in FL. KEEP THE FLAME BURNING!!!

Ex_OC
    Wow, this is one of the best responces I have ever seen on Alipac. 100%hitting the nail on the head .

Florida hasn't been American culturally for a long time now. It has been completely Hispanicized. One can't even get a job there unless you speak Spanish. Many if not most do speak English but they don't want to. Tancredo had it right, he said that Miami looks like a Third World Country. California is getting that way too.

If they don't speak English I don't do business, every time you do business with these businesses you help them keep their Illegals. I can speak and understand spanish I refuse to speak it in my country.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Marshalls

I tried the Marshalls website but could not get it to send. And their customer service number had me on hold for 10 minutes before I hung up. I will try again later, or go into our local Marshalls and advise them in person.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Spanish

It looks like we need a Federal law that no one who speaks English can be denied a job because they don't speak Spanish.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Funny, I was in Marshalls tonight and was treated poorly by the shop people. Not Hispanic, but probably muslim or indian or something. Whatever she was, she was nasty as all heck. Told me I coudln't do this or that -- just rude.

And the store was a mess to boot. So many illegals and immigrants of every kind in there tonight ...but this is off Rt. 7 in Annandale/ Alexandria, VA area ...total immigrant city.

They can rot. I also will not buy from Marshalls again.

How is it people can immigrate to a country and then just be rude as hell to the native people of that country??? Who does that?? Stores like Marshalls, Ross, etc. are just becoming third world crap markets anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12