Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not kidding. And unfortunately I cannot remember what they were exactly. They were food items because I was in the grocery store looking while I was shopping. I believe the NAU is exactly what they are gearing us up for.

You will see more jobs move out of this country once ICE starts enforcing the law and squeeze out undocumented workers out of the labor force, and the sad part is, there's nothing you can do about it...If those business owners wants to move their jobs elsewhere then there's nothing the U.S goverment can do about it.

This is what will happen when all Americans start demanding that they get paid $20 an hour just for picking up the grapes or other suppose to be low wage jobs...

The U.S economy is creating jobs at a rapid pace never seen before and with millions and millions of baby boomers eying retirement during the next 5,10 years, the market force will need extra workers...This is why the chamber of commerce and the labor unions wants those millions of illegal immigrants legalized.

Companies can move all they want to Mexico, China, India, wherever, but we don't have to buy anything that isn't made in the USA by Americans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12