Like Tree2Likes

Thread: MARYLAND TRUMP SUPPORTER: THEY SWITCHED MY VOTE TO HILLARY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MARYLAND TRUMP SUPPORTER: THEY SWITCHED MY VOTE TO HILLARY

Yet another report of vote flipping

Paul Joseph Watson - OCTOBER 28, 2016

A woman in Hollywood, Maryland is the latest in a number of early voters to claim that her ballot was switched to Hillary Clinton after she had tried to vote for Donald Trump.

(video at source link)

Noting that she had seen reports on the news of votes being flipped, the woman said, “I went in and voted a straight Republican ticket and thank God I went back and checked and they had switched my vote from Trump to (Hillary).”

She said that she had to get the vote changed back by alerting election officials, who simply told her to vote for a second time.

“I went back the second time and made sure they didn’t change it,” she concluded.

As we reported earlier this week, voters in numerous areas of Texas have made a series of complaints that votes are being switched from Trump to Clinton.

One election official responded by claiming the problems were caused by voters not understanding how to use the machines properly.

“Typically, we’ve found it’s voter error with the equipment,” Frank Phillips, Tarrant County’s election administrator, told WFAA.

“Sometimes they vote straight party and then click on other candidates … or do something with the wheel….There is not an issue with the equipment.”

However, Trump supporters continue to point to the reports as evidence that vote fraud may be taking place.

http://www.infowars.com/maryland-tru...te-to-hillary/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well that's no good!

She was told to go back and vote again for a second time????

That means her incorrect vote that jumped to Hillary will be counted in the final tally for Hillary Clinton.

The incorrect votes need to be retracted from the totals not left their to be included.

Yeah, she would actually need to vote for Trump twice again to get a plus 1 vote for Trump. All she did the second time was cancel the Hillary vote out which is the same as not voting at all. GRRRRR!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn