Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Mass deportation can be done

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The biggest "lures" for illegal aliens are the illegal aliens already here. That's why they must be deported en masse, family intact, as a unit, no minor child left behind, on the earliest possible date by state and local law enforcement.

That's it. Simple as pie. Clear as a bell.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-14-2015 at 11:23 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The biggest "lures" for illegal aliens are the illegal aliens already here. That's why they must be deported en masse, family intact, as a unit, no minor child left behind, on the earliest possible date by state and local law enforcement.

That's it. Simple as pie. Clear as a bell.
    Nothing here I don't agree with. However, it cannot be done in under a year. Furthermore, immigration enforcement is a federal responsibility and will require a change in law to authorize local and state law enforcement to round up illegal immigrants. Without a change in law, local and state law enforcement cannot be forced to enforce immigration law against their will. Without a change in law, it's just not going to happen in the way you describe or the way we prefer. Having a president in place that agrees with this is a great first step, however, we still have to depend on the U.S. Congress to write law. Like I said in an earlier post, it's going to take a process and that process isn't going to happen anywhere near as fast as we would like. Right now, I'd just be thrilled to see federal law enforcement enforce all our written immigration laws to the fullest extent possible. That would be a great beginning.

I may be wrong, but I don't even think Trump has boasted that he will deport 20-30 million illegals in a year or less.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    What are you fairly certain of?
    That 20 million illegals won't be deported in less than a year.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Nothing here I don't agree with. However, it cannot be done in under a year. Furthermore, immigration enforcement is a federal responsibility and will require a change in law to authorize local and state law enforcement to round up illegal immigrants. Without a change in law, local and state law enforcement cannot be forced to enforce immigration law against their will. Without a change in law, it's just not going to happen in the way you describe or the way we prefer. Having a president in place that agrees with this is a great first step, however, we still have to depend on the U.S. Congress to write law. Like I said in an earlier post, it's going to take a process and that process isn't going to happen anywhere near as fast as we would like. Right now, I'd just be thrilled to see federal law enforcement enforce all our written immigration laws to the fullest extent possible. That would be a great beginning.

I may be wrong, but I don't even think Trump has boasted that he will deport 20-30 million illegals in a year or less.
    State and local law enforcement already has the authority to enforce US immigration law. No change in the law is required. The only reason a law would be required is to protect their right to arrest illegal aliens and enforce US immigration law when you have a President who would try to block their efforts. With Trump in the White House, they wouldn't need such a law, because he wouldn't block their efforts.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    That 20 million illegals won't be deported in less than a year.
    Oh, well, that may be true, but that doesn't change my position that 20 million could be deported in less than year and I've shown you how simple a task that is.

MW wrote:

Trump said 18 months to 2 years.

1:59 am ET
    Sep 11, 2015
    Donald Trump Says Immigrant Deportations Done in Two Years

Donald Trump estimated that it will take 18 months to two years to get the roughly 11 million immigrants living in the U.S. illegally to leave the country, and that he would then build a wall running along the border with Mexico.

The businessman’s statement made on a call with Alabama Republicans Thursday night added a bit of specificity to the Republican presidential frontrunner’s hardline stance on immigration. Mr. Trump released a six-page policy paper on immigration last month, and reporters have asked for details about how it would work since.

The Alabama Republican Party hosted the dial-in call with Mr. Trump Thursday night as part of series with the 2016 presidential candidates. Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz have also participated.

On the call, Mr. Trump was asked for details about how long it would take to round up illegal immigrants living in the U.S., with the questioner asking if five or ten years was an appropriate timeframe. Mr. Trump said his two year benchmark could be met with “really good management.”

“We have to get them out. If we have wonderful cases, they can come back in but they have to come back in legally,” Mr. Trump said in an audio clip posted on YouTube Thursday night by a person on the call.

Mr. Trump’s plan has been denounced by Democrats and many rival Republicans, who have called it impractical and immoral, among other criticisms.

Mr. Trump said he would remove illegal immigrants from the country “so fast that your head will spin,” and long before he could embark on his plan to build a wall spanning the 1,900 mile border between the U.S. and Mexico.

Mr. Trump also attacked Mr. Carson, and said the neurosurgeon couldn’t achieve the same results on immigration.

“It wouldn’t work for him because he has absolutely no management capability,” Mr. Trump said.

The two men have led some recent GOP polls, and Mr. Trump has stepped up his attacks of the neurosurgeon this week. Mr. Carson, in response, questioned the depth of Mr. Trump’s faith during a rally Wednesday night.

Zach Bowman, the director of voter engagement for the Alabama GOP, confirmed that call the call took place and that Mr. Trump laid out the timeline for his immigration proposal. Mr. Trump also stated that he would release a tax plan in the next three weeks, Mr. Bowman said.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Trump didn’t immediately return a request for comment.

Many of Mr. Trump’s Republican opponents attacked his immigration plan when it was released and said it wasn’t realistic, including Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. Others, such as Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, stressed that they have similar ideas to Mr. Trump’s on immigration. Mr. Cruz particularly applauded Mr. Trump for raising the topic so forcefully.

Democrats running for president have faulted Mr. Trump’s immigration ideas, with former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley calling the businessman “racist” and “hate-filled.”
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/0...-in-two-years/

I heard the call and he was referring to the 20 to 30 million that he believes are here, not 11 million as the first reference in this article suggests. He said no one knows how many there are, 11 million, 20 million or as high as 30 million.

So it's clear to me he's going to solicit the help of state and local law enforcement and he's going to expedite these deportation hearings to rapid speed. So if he intends to move out 30 million in 18 months like he says, then that's 20 million in a year or less. I've already illustrated how easy it is when you cut state and local law enforcement loose to do this for our country, and all but the ones on the take with the drug cartels will get out there and get it done. Almost all police officers have wanted to do this for years. When we have a President that orders it, they'll all jump in to help our country get this problem solved and keep it solved. Then, Trump will build the wall to keep them out.

I don't understand why you would refer to this as a "boast". It's not boasting, it's the law and part of the President's job to do this.

No matter what the President or elected officials determine the COURTS may decide that they--or some of them ---may not be deported. That's why I keep saying that we need to get the legal arguments worked out in a superior way. The ACLU will try anything and they do have cronies throughout the system.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    No matter what the President or elected officials determine the COURTS may decide that they--or some of them ---may not be deported. That's why I keep saying that we need to get the legal arguments worked out in a superior way. The ACLU will try anything and they do have cronies throughout the system.
    I'm sure that's true that the ACLU will try legal blockades to prevent the deportations, but the law is clear. No papers. No stay.

About Truman:

"It’s true that many were deported or induced to return "voluntarily" during the Truman years. We figure, based on the official historical tables, that more than 127,000 were formally deported and more than 3.2 million left voluntarily rather than face deportation — a total of nearly 3.4 million."

Notice how many left on their own.

About Eisenhower:

"Truman’s successor pushed harder, presiding over what was officially called "Operation Wetback," a vigorous, federally led effort to remove illegal Mexican immigrants from the Southwest. (The term "wetback" is a disparaging term applied to Mexicans who swam or waded across the Rio Grande River — and today is considered an ethnic slur.)
    But it’s simply not true that "Eisenhower deported 13 million." The actual number expelled by "Operation Wetback" is no more than one-tenth of that figure, even counting many who were not formally deported at all. "The claim that Eisenhower deported 13 million immigrants must be the result of a typo or some other error," USCIS historian Smith told us. Since the officially claimed figure was 1.3 million, it is possible that the e-mail’s author simply dropped a decimal point, inflating the figure ten-fold."

So the number is incorrect from my very 1st post. He still mandated "Operation WETBACK" and sent them packing.

About Hoover:

"The Hoover administration, then as now, struggled to enforce the law. His labor secretaries worked to deport criminal illegal immigrants and public charges. (The Immigration and Naturalization Service, predecessor to the present-day USCIS, was in the Department of Labor at the time.) But official statistics show that the total number of formal deportations was less than 72,000 during Hoover’s time in office, plus another roughly 49,000 who were recorded as having left "voluntarily" rather than face official deportation proceedings. As nearly as we can gauge from the official record, 121,067 persons were deported or induced to leave during Hoover’s four-year term."

Note how the administration "struggled to enforce the law".
    And "49,000...left voluntarily"
    I see this "low" number as a comparative to money ratio calculations. For instance, when a movie cost 10 cents in 1958 vs. the $12 dollars of recent years. So 49,000 leaving on their own was a "big" number back then.

Source:

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/07/hoo...ass-deporters/

Thank you Judy for pointing out that I needed to do further research.
    I hope my efforts to correct my previous statements posted will earn me forgiveness.
    I have learned my lesson.

But I must say that the post sparked some controversial discussion, and that was the goal of mine the entire time.
    Thanks for all who have participated in the discussion.

I would like to think that the facts presented by factcheck.org do illustrate that self deportation is eminent if a strong enough President (Trump) is elected and at very least struggles for the cooperation of all branches of government and the citizen public at large to begin the reversing of this illegal invasion. It's is better than a President who does nothing or worse, what we have now. A President that encourages the cancerous infection of our traditional culture!

Judy, I appreciate you doing the math for all to see and the advise to check the facts.

-Stop the invasion with mass deportation...it will work!!!!!
    Last edited by Goldendaze; 12-15-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendaze View Post
    About Truman:

"It’s true that many were deported or induced to return "voluntarily" during the Truman years. We figure, based on the official historical tables, that more than 127,000 were formally deported and more than 3.2 million left voluntarily rather than face deportation — a total of nearly 3.4 million."

Notice how many left on their own.

About Eisenhower:

"Truman’s successor pushed harder, presiding over what was officially called "Operation Wetback," a vigorous, federally led effort to remove illegal Mexican immigrants from the Southwest. (The term "wetback" is a disparaging term applied to Mexicans who swam or waded across the Rio Grande River — and today is considered an ethnic slur.)
    But it’s simply not true that "Eisenhower deported 13 million." The actual number expelled by "Operation Wetback" is no more than one-tenth of that figure, even counting many who were not formally deported at all. "The claim that Eisenhower deported 13 million immigrants must be the result of a typo or some other error," USCIS historian Smith told us. Since the officially claimed figure was 1.3 million, it is possible that the e-mail’s author simply dropped a decimal point, inflating the figure ten-fold."

So the number is incorrect from my very 1st post. He still mandated "Operation WETBACK" and sent them packing.

About Hoover:

"The Hoover administration, then as now, struggled to enforce the law. His labor secretaries worked to deport criminal illegal immigrants and public charges. (The Immigration and Naturalization Service, predecessor to the present-day USCIS, was in the Department of Labor at the time.) But official statistics show that the total number of formal deportations was less than 72,000 during Hoover’s time in office, plus another roughly 49,000 who were recorded as having left "voluntarily" rather than face official deportation proceedings. As nearly as we can gauge from the official record, 121,067 persons were deported or induced to leave during Hoover’s four-year term."

Note how the administration "struggled to enforce the law".
    And "49,000...left voluntarily"
    I see this "low" number as a comparative to money ratio calculations. For instance, when a movie cost 10 cents in 1958 vs. the $12 dollars of recent years. So 49,000 leaving on their own was a "big" number back then.

Source:

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/07/hoo...ass-deporters/

Thank you Judy for pointing out that I needed to do further research.
    I hope my efforts to correct my previous statements posted will earn me forgiveness.
    I have learned my lesson.

But I must say that the post sparked some controversial discussion, and that was the goal of mine the entire time.
    Thanks for all who have participated in the discussion.

I would like to think that the facts presented by factcheck.org do illustrate that self deportation is eminent if a strong enough President (Trump) is elected and at very least struggles for the cooperation of all branches of government and the citizen public at large to begin the reversing of this illegal invasion. It's is better than a President who does nothing or worse, what we have now. A President that encourages the cancerous infection of our traditional culture!

Judy, I appreciate you doing the math for all to see and the advise to check the facts.

-Stop the invasion with mass deportation...it will work!!!!!
    You're most welcome, goldendaze, and many thanks to you for your additional research and good data sources. And yes, the point of your first post was made in spite of better figures data, and I agree the 1 3 million versus the actual 1.3 million was a typo in your first quoted article by that article because there was a space.

Tonight in the debates, I heard Kasich mention the 800,000 number of state and local law enforcement to assist with enforcing US immigration law. I believe they read it here! Campaign staff and supporters are indeed dropping in from all the candidates for news, information and views, so our work here is very helpful to our election process. I hope more will see my posts about using 800,000 state and local law enforcement officers to make arrests and enforce US immigration law, because with their numbers and expertise, this problem of illegal immigration will be over in less than a year. Sure, there will be continual invaders, but they'll be popped out as quick as they come in by state and local law enforcement and eventually they will stop coming because there's nothing to gain from it except futility and lost money paid to smugglers for failure.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-16-2015 at 02:25 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast