Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mass deportation?

Hi, I'm new here. As of today my husband has been hearing from co-workers that there is a mass deportation of hispanics going on in NYC. The word out is that hispanics are being approached at work and if they cannot provide documentation that they are immediatly taken away. Does anyone know if this is true? I have been looking online for more info on this, but I haven't found anything.

Interesting. There have been a couple of instances in recent months where there were a few isolated raids but the rumors flew so fast and wide spread that illegals didn't show up for work the following day. I wonder if that is what is happening here. Have there been any raids in NY in the past week or so?

There has been since some guys he works with are afraid to go to work. That's all they are talking about today especially. My husband works in Corona, Queens and the area is mostly junk yards and mechanic shops where many workers are illegal. He asked me to check online to see if I could find out whats going on since even legal immigrants are afraid that if they don't have their paperwork that they'll be taken somewhere. I was thinking it's just a rumor because it sounds crazy that mostly hispanics are being taken away, not being told where they're going and not being able to notify their family.

It sounds to me like your husband should be worried. If you have no documents and are here illegally, go home!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Common sense would tell us that since our government has a way to check social security numbers, they would not take away the legals. It would be like getting stopped and not having your license with you, but the officer can still check in their system with your name and address.
    As for the illegals, they know their time is coming and thats why something like this, even if its not happening, would spread like wildfire in their midst.
    They probably have been hearing about it in the news, that our government is working on legislation to secure the border and start dealing with the issues.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband has no reason to be worried. He's a citizen, however almost all of his co-workers aren't. We were just wondering if there wa soething going on.

Work site raids, especially in NYC? I'll believe it when I see it. Look what happened the last time California BP conducted raids in the interior. Bush's boy ASSA Hutchinson shut em down in like 2 days because some Democratic Congressman complained about it. Isn't it amazing that millions of American citizens complain and nothing, but one traitorous Democrat complains and the a-holes in the Jorge administration move mountains for the guy.

If this is true I say good. I want them to be afraid. Maybe they will go home, like we can really get that lucky.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cackle cackle cackle I see my spell worked

hhehhehehehhehehhehhhheh
    Hey Tomi- a tip: If it were true the streets would be blocked with Immigration attorneys in their 2006 mercedes and BMws- passing out their bi-lingual business cards- and holding press conferences about the violation of civil rights of illegal workers

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    Cackle cackle cackle I see my spell worked

hhehhehehehhehehhehhhheh
    Hey Tomi- a tip: If it were true the streets would be blocked with Immigration attorneys in their 2006 mercedes and BMws- passing out their bi-lingual business cards- and holding press conferences about the violation of civil rights of illegal workers
    Thelma, you CACKLE ME UP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lol....Yes that's so true.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast