Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The GOP must be destroyed. That's the first step towards real change. Politicians in Washington must get the message that they are the messengers of the people, not their "rulers" (a la Lindsay Graham). The only way to do that is to show them once and for all that treason will not be rewarded. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still evil; it is a vote for the status quo. That's what Bush, McCain, Lott, et al. are counting on.

Such a demise would have a certain historical charm to it: after all, it was immigration, not slavery, that destroyed the Whigs in the 1850s and led to the rise of the GOP in the first place. All the forces bent on destroying this country (the business community, in particular, but also the ethnic lobbies) need to be forced into a single political coalition. Only then will voting cease to be political masturbation. This is not an impossible task. It has been done before. The moral thing to do is also the smart thing to do: get rid of these f***ing parasites once and for all.

I changed my registration to Independent 2 weeks ago, just to get attention. I figure that if the Congressmen see I'm mad enough to drag my butt down to the post office in June, I just might remember to be mad in November. Even if the bill passes the Senate, it could take months to debate in the House, numbers matter. This is the same reason I signed the petition at bankofamericaboycott.com; I opened a bank account at a bank that doesn't accept the matricular consular card; I closed my credit accout at Home Depot; I opened an account at Lowe's; and I opened an account with Shell Gas (Chevron, Texaco, Unocal, Exxon, Mobil are all corporate sponsors of NCLR La Raza)

MW
    Daedalus wrote:

The GOP must be destroyed.
    Spoken like a true Democrat who obviously hasn't made border security and illegal immigration their number one issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Spoken like a true Democrat who obviously hasn't made border security and illegal immigration their number one issue.
    I do prefer the Democrats to the GOP. At least with the Democrats, I know what to expect. They are less pretentious about their position on immigration. They don't style themselves as something they are not. See the amazing post-election turnaround of John Kyl.

The GOP must be destroyed.

I worked on that project for forty years. I got up one Sunday morning and Bill Krystal was explaining how Bush was gonna open the border and make illegal aliens legal. Now I hadn't been paying a lot of attention in retirement, so I ran on over to dem.org to see what they were doing about Bush ending the USA by ending the rule of law. A few posts later, and after 40 years of supporting the Democratic Party and my Union, I was trounced on as a right wing racist xenophobe that just didn't care about people that want to work. Welcome to the Twilite Zone.

So I got on Google with a simple question"save America." It was looking like not a lot of people were concerned with saving America. But there was one raising his voice, Tancredo, conservative Republican. So here I am in the Twilite Zone reading a "far out right wing nutjob." What he said was clear and it led to the continuation of the United States of America as a sovereign nation under the rule of law. The people I belonged to were advocating open borders, no sovereign nation under anarchy. And then I realized He's OK, I'm F'd up!

It's been a no-brainer since that day that we need a conservative's solution. Support them in whatever Party you find them and we'll come through this. I advise that you register in whichever Party tends to have more conservatives so you may advance them in primaries where you'll have the most bang for your vote. There'll be a lot of time to tear up all our institutions under anarchy if we don't win this fight.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    A voice of logic and experience. Thank you, loservillelabor.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the last election for president my wife wrote in "None of the above" and she was right.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123