Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

massachusetts alipac member

I am not able to participate in protest in NC or CA. Is there anything I can do from the sidelines that may help our cause?

Sonali....yes, I have a question that I think you may be able to help me answer. In another thread, the name which escapes me now we were discussing why organizations which we know are open borders, pro-immigration, etc. are SUDDENLY anti-CAFTA!

Here is the question I pose....if for some reason you favor Mexican immigrants over other than Mexican immigrants, which the government has actually developed a term to describe....they are "OTM" which stands for Other Than Mexican....WHY would you favor Mexican immigrants over say, Central American Immigrants?

From your knowledge of the Central American countries and the people who reside there....what is different about the people of Central America and Mexico?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

well quite a bit

I dont by the way favor mexican immigrants and I never have. I am from Chile and I have nothing in common culturally and Chile has absolutely nothing in common economically with those countries. NOt only that but their education levels suck. So, I am not sure what you mean

oic

Sorry, I see what you mean. Not much is different between central america and Mexico. HOnestly. From what I know, they both have corrupt governments, lousy human and workers rights, as well as a lack of education access to indigenous groups. I am anti cafta. I think it will put a lot of people out of jobs. From what I understand, I could be wrong. The minimum wage in some central american countries(not sure which ones) is half that of mexico. Mexico's minimum wage is 4.00 a day. I know in Chile the average wage is 8.00 a day but in Chile people live quite well off of that. Living expenses etc are much less.People know how to budget their money. IN fact the private accounts in Chile have worked out quite well. MOst were only expecting a 4% return and they ended up with 110%. I think a lot of the problems in Mexico and Central America regarding inability to be able to support their families stems from irrisponsible breeding as we have discussed before.

Sonali--I am not that familiar with Central America...and I do not know the people there. Are they Indian, Mexican, Spanish, African, Asian?

I did not mean to imply that you favor Mexican immigrants. Our Government favors Mexican immigrants...for some reason. These organizations in another thread posted on our forum showed that organizations that SHOULD have supported CAFTA, suddenly are not. There is something in the agreement that has disturbd them and I'm wondering if it is the section that allows "free flow of labor and goods".

CAFTA would allow "free flow of labor" into the United States. That means it will allow "free flow of people" into the United States.

I'm wondering....what is it about these people that suddenly have some of the pro-CAFTA folks raisin' heck!! They claim it is "working conditions" but these organizations have never stood up for "working conditions" of Americans so why are they worried about the "working conditions" in Central America after CAFTA? It's supposed to make things better there.

I believe their concern is the "free flow of people" from Central America, yet they have no concern with the "free flow of people" from Mexico.

FOLLOW?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, I see. Well, most are indian actually. From what I heard like 20 years ago a lot of the white spaniards got tired of being beat up for being white and left or got killed by anti-white elite groups. I have seen all I want of guatamala seeing as how my sister married one of them. Why, I dont know. Even now, she is thinking he married her for papers. I do know the central american wages are far lower than that of mexico and working conditions worse. However, most of central american caucus as well as a lot of central americans are against cafta. I guess the central americans are wising up.

Are they different Indian nationalities than the Indians of Mexico? Do they pose a threat or competition perhaps to the Indians of Mexico? Any thoughts on that?

Yes.....I think the Central Americans are wising up too...I think the whole world may be about to Wake Up.

Tonight, I spoke with a Canadian Truck Driver delivering a load at my business facility for my tenant. He knew all about the open borders, the Canadians....get this.....don't think it's fair to the Americans! If it goes through for some reason and the American people aren't able to stop it..., then he says Quebec, where he's from originally, are talking to Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire about forming their own nation!!

He said the Canadians do not understand why the Americans put up with the immigration from Mexico because it unfairly competes with American Workers. He said, you're losing your jobs from outsourcing and competing with the Mexicans for the new jobs....leaving you with nothing!!

A CANADIAN FROM QUEBEC....worried about the Americans.

Everyone in the world knows...despite what the terrible press says...that most owe their freedom and human rights to the Americans. They have not forgotten...the average person in the world still knows US and cares about US...maybe not our President, maybe not our policies, but they still care about the American People....because they remember and they know that we are the only ones that will protect another country...and risk lives and money to do it and expect nothing in return. Yes, the big multi-national companies do all types of bad things...but not the Americans...not the American People. I was so encouraged tonight having had this conversation. I was also furious that the Canadians have been informed and know all about it, while the Americans have been kept completely and totally "in the dark".

Let me know about the Central American Indians...anything else you might know....there is something with these groups suddenly changing their minds on CAFTA and I want to try and figure it out.

Thanks Sonali!! You are from Massachusetts!! Boston? Beautiful state, spent alot of time there on business a long time ago.

JUDY,
    these "groups" are connected to the United Nations. Simple and has nothing to do with "nationality." It's IDEOLOGY that makes the divide.

Think......"human rights" ......"drs. without borders".......etc.

Simple IDEOLOGY .........CFR vs UN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Human Rights versus our national Civil Rights.

These people are BAD NEWS!!

Thanks 2ndamendsis!!

Yup, JUDY.........aren't we LUCKY?

> We have the McCains/Bushs--GOLIATH Monopolies & the CFR on one side of us

and

> the Kerrys/Kennedys/human rights/PETA etc. & the UN {dictators & tyrants} on the other side of us.

and

> we have the Clintons jumping into the pot that looks the richest & most victorious!

Ain't life just peachy?
    PS: our Civil Rights? Huh?? Our Civil Rights have NO ROOM in their plans. Remember, according to these people, there is no USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)